Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thanks to Ron @ Vengeance - pulled the trigger and ordered the Pfadt Threat Level I

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:42 PM
KBoltz
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 10 Posts

Default Thanks to Ron @ Vengeance - pulled the trigger and ordered the Pfadt Threat Level I

Thanks go out to Ron Mowen at Vengeance Racing. After talking with him for the last few weeks, I finally pulled the trigger and ordered the Pfadt Threat Level I setup - that's the Inverted Sport Shocks and the Super Street adjustable sways.

I will install (along with my friend's John Gross and Joe Gayle) when they (the friends not the parts!!) come up here to British Columbia at the end of July. Two day thrash to install and set up the car, then a two day autocross event with the local Porsche Club.

My wife would have beat me at the last event, but she kept punting cones. With my luck, I install this setup and she smokes my butt in my own car. Well worth it though. When I finally convince her I, ahem, WE, need a Z06, we will uninstall these parts and put them on the Z.

Ron has been great to deal with.
Old 07-05-2010, 12:17 PM
0Ron@Vengeance Racing
Former Vendor

Received 32 Likes on 19 Posts

Thanx for the kind words!! Keep me posted on your results!!! Thanx again for choosing Vengeance Racing!!!
Old 07-05-2010, 06:06 PM
KBoltz
Drifting

Received 41 Likes on 10 Posts

Have the parts been shipped yet?

Get notified of new replies

To Thanks to Ron @ Vengeance - pulled the trigger and ordered the Pfadt Threat Level I

Quick Reply: Thanks to Ron @ Vengeance - pulled the trigger and ordered the Pfadt Threat Level I