Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NJMP Lightning July 16th Instructors Needed

Search this Thread

Old 07-08-2010, 09:25 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default NJMP Lightning July 16th Instructors Needed

Hey guys (or gals),

Just passing this along from Hooked on Driving. Apparently there is such a strong turn out and they are in need of Coaches (Instructors). See note from Joe Mills @ HOD.

Apparently, it is past the date to get the VIP pass for grand am, but I am willing to give mine to any instructor interested, as I have to leave immediately after the event and are not going to be able to take advantage of it.

Dear Coaches:

Our next event is at NJMP (Lightning) on Friday, July 16th and sponsored by our good friends at East Coast Supercharging.

Our reputation and attendance continues to grow with every event because of our program and because of you – our excellent Coaches!

Registrations for NJMP have been fantastic and I expect this will be our largest event yet in the Northeast.

As a result, I need your help. Please check your schedules and make arrangements if at all possible to join us on Friday, July 16th @ NJMP in Millville, NJ.

As an added incentive our friends and sponsors at Pirelli Tire have again provided us with a certificate for a set of 4 tires for a lucky winner to be drawn at the Coaches Meeting that morning.

As further incentive Pirelli is providing us with VIP Credentials to the Grand Am event weekend over on Thunderbolt. These credentials are good for the entire weekend and include access to the hot pits! Very Cool! :-)

If you are interested in the Grand Am credentials AND if you have/will be registered to Coach with us on Friday, July 16th, please contact me directly at: jmills@hookedondriving.com to sign-up. We have a total of 15 passes and I must supply names to Pirelli by COB July 1st to arrange the credentials.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Old 07-08-2010, 02:48 PM
Dr.Ron
Le Mans Master

Location: 2007 Nat'l Corvette Challenge 11.50 index Champ. New Jersey
Received 210 Likes on 161 Posts

See you there Matt.

Ron
Old 07-08-2010, 02:59 PM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

were you able to get the tire tool?
Old 07-08-2010, 06:55 PM
DOUG @ ECS
Premium Supporting Vendor

Location: Providing the most proven supercharger kits for your C5/6/7 609-752-0321
Received 1,085 Likes on 656 Posts

See you there.
Old 07-10-2010, 12:16 AM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

Originally Posted by 95jersey
Hey guys (or gals),

Just passing this along from Hooked on Driving. Apparently there is such a strong turn out and they are in need of Coaches (Instructors). See note from Joe Mills @ HOD.

Apparently, it is past the date to get the VIP pass for grand am, but I am willing to give mine to any instructor interested, as I have to leave immediately after the event and are not going to be able to take advantage of it.

Dear Coaches:

Our next event is at NJMP (Lightning) on Friday, July 16th and sponsored by our good friends at East Coast Supercharging.

Our reputation and attendance continues to grow with every event because of our program and because of you – our excellent Coaches!

Registrations for NJMP have been fantastic and I expect this will be our largest event yet in the Northeast.

As a result, I need your help. Please check your schedules and make arrangements if at all possible to join us on Friday, July 16th @ NJMP in Millville, NJ.

As an added incentive our friends and sponsors at Pirelli Tire have again provided us with a certificate for a set of 4 tires for a lucky winner to be drawn at the Coaches Meeting that morning.

As further incentive Pirelli is providing us with VIP Credentials to the Grand Am event weekend over on Thunderbolt. These credentials are good for the entire weekend and include access to the hot pits! Very Cool! :-)

If you are interested in the Grand Am credentials AND if you have/will be registered to Coach with us on Friday, July 16th, please contact me directly at: jmills@hookedondriving.com to sign-up. We have a total of 15 passes and I must supply names to Pirelli by COB July 1st to arrange the credentials.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

I'm trying to register as a coach, i'll call Joe tomorrow morning.

Last edited by GeorgeZNJ; 07-10-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 07-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Dr.Ron
Le Mans Master

Location: 2007 Nat'l Corvette Challenge 11.50 index Champ. New Jersey
Received 210 Likes on 161 Posts

Originally Posted by 95jersey
were you able to get the tire tool?
Yup. I ordered one from Tire Rack (a little different) the next day. Couldn't find yours for less then $130!
I had posted a message to you in my thread after that track day.

Ron
Old 07-10-2010, 05:18 PM
Glennm27
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,407 Likes on 611 Posts
2017 C7 of the Year Finalist
St. Jude Contributor

I emailed Joe about this Friday (7/9) and they are all set and ok with instructors at this point for the July 16th event.

Get notified of new replies

To NJMP Lightning July 16th Instructors Needed

Quick Reply: NJMP Lightning July 16th Instructors Needed