Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

USED C5 RACE PADS FS, some new pads too. Front and rears.

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 10:36 PM
2000BSME
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Default USED C5 RACE PADS FS, some new pads too. Front and rears.

I’m getting out of tracking this car for the time being. I am selling all my used track pads. I also have brand new z06 front and rear stock pads. All of these are for a c5 vette. All of these pads are packaged in a flat rate priority envelope, wrapped in newspaper. Shipping is included in the price, however if you want insurance add $2 to the price. You can email me at anymanusa@yahoo.com. Send paypal to that email address and send me your address if you aren’t linked up on paypal, and I’ll put the pads in the mail at my earliest convenience.
Front z06 never used $70:
sold
Rear z06 never used $60 SOLD:
Hawk HPS rear $60 SOLD:

Hawk Blue front $60 SOLD:

Hawk Blue rear $35 SOLD:

The DTC70 and HT10 pads seemed to wear tapered. If the tapering was pronounced, I measured both sides with my calipers and have listed the measurements in writing next to the pads. I am also not positive about the HT10’s. I ordered one or two sets, and didn’t really keep up with which was which. I am saying that there is a chance the HT10’s are actually DTC70’s. They are all high performance Hawk brand brake pads.
Hawk DTC70 $40 SOLD:

Hawk HT10 $35:
sold
Hawk HT10 $75:
sold

And here is something for your tow vehicle if you’d like:
Front Ford F250 pads $25:

Rear Ford F250 pads $25:

If you want business references I’ve dealt with Joy of 6, ajg1914, SunnyD, Beercat, japhoenix, sleeper02z06, and many many others over the years hear on CF. I have a perfect ebay rating of 100% over some 8 years… Paypal is the quickest and easiest way, but we can work out other ways too if need be.

DO NOT USE PM TO CONTACT ME.

Last edited by 2000BSME; 08-23-2010 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-15-2010, 10:41 PM
2000BSME
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

BUMP!! If you don't like the prices, buy more than one set and we can make a deal!

Quick Reply: USED C5 RACE PADS FS, some new pads too. Front and rears.