Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Go to Nationals in safety and style, 19.5 wheels and tires

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2010, 11:04 PM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Go to Nationals in safety and style, 19.5 wheels and tires

Americanforce 19.5 forged duallys, Brigdestones tires, 1k miles, killer deal!
I just traded off my LMM dually since I no longer need that much truck nor going to tow very often since my race car is becoming a pro tour and we bought a 1946 aluminum tear drop trailer to tow with it. (race car was a C5 Vette with C6 WC body but now getting a 53 studie body.)

19.5 Classics, Bridgestone sipped 650 front, 729 rears, major improvement when towing a heavy load and not a terrible ride when not towing, better than expected!

These are the only pics I have for the time being, taken in Jan when I installed them then took them off for the rest of the winter.

NEW PICS, one front and one rear buffed up, will do the rest tomorrow or Wednesday. The fronts look worse than they are, mostly reflections as the sun went down, overhead lights on, etc.......I did not buff out the very middle of them as that part is covered by the caps.

As can be seen the fronts could use more work but I just do not have the time, in person and back a couple of ft they look nearly perfect anyway, the marks seen are far less obvious than in the pictures

Though just 1k miles of use I drove in 100 degree heat, near zero, ice, snow, etc, and they worked great!

$4.5k+ invested, $2900 OBO and I mean OBO since they do not fit on my single rear 2500.

Email, PM, etc any questions. As for pics(I have some but recovering from a major systems crash so not able to get to some files yet)

If these fit the 2500 I would not sell them!

I am looking for some 18's for track wheels to fit my widebody C6 Vert.

Thanks
Rick
rick@raamaudio.com
801-829-4997

Last edited by RAAMaudio; 08-17-2010 at 11:29 AM.

Quick Reply: Go to Nationals in safety and style, 19.5 wheels and tires