Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Props to Pfadt

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2010, 06:10 PM
drivinhard
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

Default Props to Pfadt

I'm sure every vendor has good/bad stories for products/service, and because of our highly restricted C5Z's in TTA, there is not a lot of aftermarket/upgrade "product" we can put on them, but we have used as much as we can (tow hooks, bushing kits, consumables, SKF bearings, etc) from Pfadt this year and wanted to thank them publicly for supporting us NASA track rats with contingency $$.

Every little bit $$ helps and it's a great way to advertise for them, and help us with a little cash as we need upgrades or replacement parts.

There aren't just a TON of folks supporting contingency stuff for racers, so it's really great when those folks do (Pfadt, Hoosier, etc)

Thanks guys, sorry I couldn't make it out to Utah to say hello
Old 09-16-2010, 07:35 PM
L98Terror
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W. Detroit Events Coordinator
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VII Autocross Champ

Originally Posted by drivinhard
I'm sure every vendor has good/bad stories for products/service, and because of our highly restricted C5Z's in TTA, there is not a lot of aftermarket/upgrade "product" we can put on them, but we have used as much as we can (tow hooks, bushing kits, consumables, SKF bearings, etc) from Pfadt this year and wanted to thank them publicly for supporting us NASA track rats with contingency $$.

Every little bit $$ helps and it's a great way to advertise for them, and help us with a little cash as we need upgrades or replacement parts.

There aren't just a TON of folks supporting contingency stuff for racers, so it's really great when those folks do (Pfadt, Hoosier, etc)

Thanks guys, sorry I couldn't make it out to Utah to say hello
Old 09-23-2010, 06:09 PM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hey thanks to YOU GUYS for supporting US! We appreciate everyone going to the track with our products. At NASA nationals this past weekend, every single Vette was sporting our products on it.
Old 09-23-2010, 08:53 PM
Datawiz
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 320 Likes on 152 Posts
CI-7-8-9-10 Veteran
Cruise-In IX AutoX Winner
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11,'19,'22
St. Jude/CI Name Tag Designer

Pfadt has been great to me. Their customer service is fantastic. They've gotten me parts on a Saturday during a race weekend.
Old 09-23-2010, 09:47 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Ditto. Other than my wife, you guys are my favorite sponsor.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:33 AM
Hazman
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While the products I have on my car from Pfadt have been great, the customer service has been even better! Thanks for the support guys and the great products.
Old 09-24-2010, 12:41 PM
96CollectorSport
Melting Slicks

Location: If you don't weigh in you don't wrestle Road America
Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

If it wasn't for the Pfadt crew we wouldn't have been able to podium in 2008 at Mid-Ohio or win our National Championships in 2009 in TTS and 2010 in TTA. They also helped us locate a lift this year before our run at ST2 (4th) and TTS (3rd). They have always been helpful with set-up tips and shared what they have learned over the years.
The contingency is just one more thing that helps people get there hands on there great products.
Great job Aaron, Robin, Josh, Rob, Blair, Aarons folks and the rest of the Pfadt crew, don't know what we'd do without you guys.
Joel
CSI Performance / Corvette Sports Inc.
Old 09-24-2010, 01:54 PM
LEAVINU
Le Mans Master

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Datawiz
Pfadt has been great to me. Their customer service is fantastic.
.... Rob is the man and always takes good care of me. I don't even consider other companies for my suspension needs now that I've experienced Pfadt.

Get notified of new replies

To Props to Pfadt

Quick Reply: Props to Pfadt