Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mid-Ohio HPDE this weekend

Old 09-28-2010, 11:40 AM
Flies Lo
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Mid-Ohio HPDE this weekend

I'll be instructing for Northern Ohio Region PCA at Mid-Ohio this coming weekend, and was just wondering if anyone here was going...
Old 09-28-2010, 08:11 PM
BERETTA
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts

Originally Posted by Flies Lo
I'll be instructing for Northern Ohio Region PCA at Mid-Ohio this coming weekend, and was just wondering if anyone here was going...
Wish I could make it, I was at there spring event. Great bunch of people, and I love Mid-Ohio. Its an 11 hour pull for me one way I just couldn't work it out this time. I hope you have a good safe weekend there.
Old 09-28-2010, 09:01 PM
jawfixer
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flies Lo
I will be there for the 3 days with the blue Z06 with red stripes with Raft on the back window--hope to see and meet you there:
Old 09-29-2010, 07:45 AM
Flies Lo
Instructor

Originally Posted by jawfixer
I will be there for the 3 days with the blue Z06 with red stripes with Raft on the back window--hope to see and meet you there:
I look for you; I have a Cyber Gray Grand Sport...I'll probably be instructing in the classroom again, as I usually do for NOR...this is my first Corvette, after ten Porsches, and I'll be there on Friday, too...taking it easy at first as I get used to the car (I'll make sure I stay out of your way while I get to know my new GS)...don't know which garage I'm in yet...
Old 09-29-2010, 07:49 AM
Flies Lo
Instructor

Originally Posted by BERETTA
Wish I could make it, I was at there spring event. Great bunch of people, and I love Mid-Ohio. Its an 11 hour pull for me one way I just couldn't work it out this time. I hope you have a good safe weekend there.
I was there in the spring, too...I was instructing in the classroom, and was without a car to drive; I picked up a Cyber Gray 2010 Grand Sport at the end of July and I'll have to learn how to drive this beast...it's certainly different from my previous Porsches...

Get notified of new replies

To Mid-Ohio HPDE this weekend

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Mid-Ohio HPDE this weekend