Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to raise and lower C5 with LG GT2 coil overs. HELP.

Search this Thread

Old 03-20-2011, 12:50 AM
Charleston2012
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default How to raise and lower C5 with LG GT2 coil overs. HELP.

Okay, just finished an install. Need help. I need specific, NOOB specific, on what needs to be turned to raise and lower the vehicle front and rear with these coil overs. Pictures with your photoshopped paint marks or just you pointing at what and which way to raise/lower this car.
I have read several threads and searched, even read Toques. Just asking for a little more if possible.
Right now the rear is too ow, and front is too high.
Thanks in advance. PS C5 ZO6 is the vehicle.
Old 03-20-2011, 01:31 AM
John Shiels
Team Owner

Location: Buy USA products! Check the label! Employ Americans
Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Charleston2012
Okay, just finished an install. Need help. I need specific, NOOB specific, on what needs to be turned to raise and lower the vehicle front and rear with these coil overs. Pictures with your photoshopped paint marks or just you pointing at what and which way to raise/lower this car.
I have read several threads and searched, even read Toques. Just asking for a little more if possible.
Right now the rear is too ow, and front is too high.
Thanks in advance. PS C5 ZO6 is the vehicle.

thread in C5 tech where LG chimed in last week or so. Or click to find all the threads where LG was in.

Quick Reply: How to raise and lower C5 with LG GT2 coil overs. HELP.