Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Bondurant Racing Father's Day Racing Package

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2011, 02:21 PM
BondurantHPD
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '08-'09
Default Bondurant Racing Father's Day Racing Package

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to let you in on our Father's Day Performance Driving Experience special for Saturday June 18th from 8am-noon here in Chandler, Arizona. It's a 4 hour intensive driving experience that offers up a variety of our courses. I'm attaching the flier for it as well but I'm going to outline the details for you a little better on here as well. The price is $400 but if you mention that you saw it here on CorvetteForum we'll knock off $60. We have a limited number left so be sure to give us a call for more information!

What you'll be doing:
Timed Autocross Course
Test your driving skills maneuvering through our autocross course without hitting and cones. Smooth driving and visual skills will lead to a fast time and you'll be racing against the clock.

On Track Lead and Follow
Our instructors will lead you around the 1.6 mile Bondurant race track showing proper racing line and technique. Remember, just because they're leading you doesn't mean you'll be able to keep up.

Accident Avoidance
Learn how to react to and avoid accidents on the autocross track through braking and turning exercises. You'll run reaction time tests and learn how to make the correct split second real-world decisions.

Bondurant ProKart Ride and Drive
Let the fun continue with our ProKarts at 45mph. Racing these go-carts will get the adrenaline flowing as you go wheel-to-wheel with others on the race track.

You'll be driving the Corvette C6, Pontiac G8 and Go-Carts throughout the day. Hope to hear from you!
Attached Images  
Old 06-07-2011, 07:40 PM
GreekPT
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Excellent deal! I was there in March for the 2 day Z06 class and I got a night of 125cc shifter karting thrown into the mix as well. Fantabulous time and No heatstroke for me!

Hydrate or die.

Quick Reply: Bondurant Racing Father's Day Racing Package