Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Barber 2-4 Sep Double SARRC

Old 08-26-2011, 11:39 AM
C&M Racing
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Barber 2-4 Sep Double SARRC

Looks like it going to be another fun weekend at Barber. Event is hosted by Atlanta and North Alabama SCCA clubs and if you want to have fun this is the place to do it. There is a new hotel close to the track and the room rates are decent.

We will have two cars there for test day, GTA # 36 and T1 # 6, on Friday and at least one racing both races on Sat & Sunday. If you are in the area come on by and say hi. Beer is welcome but only after track time is over.

We will have our tech2 and can check out any codes you migh have but please understand we are a race team shop so we can not do the work for you but we will try to help you in correcting the problem.

We do have some old R6 tire we no longer use as well as a pair of new R6 fronts, 275-18. Used tires are at least 75% left and close to three years old. We have switched to "A"s for the vette and do not see ever using the "R" tires again. Come make an offer and get them out of the trailer.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:12 PM
exracer28
Drifting

Received 79 Likes on 48 Posts

Might be a fun racing. T2 350Z, T1 Corvette, STO Corvettes, a v8-944 and some GTA cars.
Old 08-28-2011, 10:37 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Gosh I really wish I could make this one. I've been wanting to do an SCCA event for a long time and at Barber of all places.
Old 08-29-2011, 12:13 AM
BERETTA
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 113 Likes on 78 Posts

I wish I would have known sooner I would have been there

Get notified of new replies

To Barber 2-4 Sep Double SARRC

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Barber 2-4 Sep Double SARRC