Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I need access to a Stock C6 Corvette Z06 for Oct. 1/2 in Fort Myers, FL.

Old 09-07-2011, 10:39 PM
Datawiz
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 320 Likes on 152 Posts
CI-7-8-9-10 Veteran
Cruise-In IX AutoX Winner
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11,'19,'22
St. Jude/CI Name Tag Designer

Default I need access to a Stock C6 Corvette Z06 for Oct. 1/2 in Fort Myers, FL.

Edit: Car has been secured.

My daughter is doing her 8th grade science fair project on the physics of autocrossing and is learning the physical effects of adjustable components. (shocks, sway bars, tires, brake pads, tire pressure, ...) with the goal of making a modified car (mine) 5 seconds or more faster on a 1 mile course than a factory stock Z06.

I'm willing to pay someone for their time and pay for their entry fees on both days. Additionally, I will allow this person to turn several laps in my car as well and they can also attend our driving school.

I need to acquire the use of a stock C6 Z06 on OEM tires, with which I can take 1 or 2 laps per day, Saturday and Sunday, to use for comparison against my Z06. I will be mounting a Go Pro video camera via suction cup to record the runs.

If you know anyone who is available, please have them contact me. PM me for phone contact info.

They will get to drive my car as well:

Last edited by Datawiz; 09-11-2011 at 11:10 AM.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:31 AM
Rednels
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I dont have a stock vette to help you with, but I just wanted to say that this is by far the coolest school science project I have ever heard of.

That is all.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: I need access to a Stock C6 Corvette Z06 for Oct. 1/2 in Fort Myers, FL.