Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I dont want to work next Monday...I'd rather run at NJMP's Lightning with HOD.

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2011, 11:02 AM
0Mike69@ECS
Former Vendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
Cruise-In V Veteran

Default I dont want to work next Monday...I'd rather run at NJMP's Lightning with HOD.

The guys who run our ECS track days over at Hooked On Driving have another date coming a week from today at NJMP's Lightning.... and since this was a rescheduled date (orig date was during huricane Irene ) there is still some space available in Intermediate and advance groups! These guys run great events, and always give tons of track time.

I'll be instructing again as well...

Sounds like a good enough reason for me to get out of work!

Hope to see some of you there! You can Register at the link below.

https://www.hookedondriving.com/even...ightning,_9/19

Last edited by Mike69@ECS; 09-12-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 09-12-2011, 11:45 AM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Mike would love to attend I just took off Thursday and Friday to run Summit point. Have fun and get some video
Old 09-13-2011, 04:21 PM
TKOGTO
Burning Brakes

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Was there yesterday with SCDA. As always, a very well run event. It's quite the long day with 30 minute sessions followed by a 4 hour drive home. Next year, will have to make this a 4 day trip. One to drive down, 1 on Lightning, 1 on Thunderbolt and 1 to drive home. Getting old, I guess.

First time on Lightning for me and although it took a few sessions to get accustomed to, I thought it was a blast. Pushing it through the bowl got better with each lap. Was probably 20mph faster @ the end vs. the beginning of the day. Never made up so much distance so quickly.

Have a fun, safe day.
Old 09-13-2011, 08:27 PM
GOTHAM VETTE
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Mike can I steal you for a couple laps for a ride along?

I picked up a set of carbotech pads to see if that cures the breaking problem I was having but if that doesn't fix it I was hoping you'd have an idea about what to try next.

Last edited by GOTHAM VETTE; 09-13-2011 at 08:35 PM.

Get notified of new replies

To I dont want to work next Monday...I'd rather run at NJMP's Lightning with HOD.

Quick Reply: I dont want to work next Monday...I'd rather run at NJMP's Lightning with HOD.