Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone ever run with tracktime4cars? Feedback?

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2011, 03:09 PM
NOSLO6
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone ever run with tracktime4cars? Feedback?

I've been doing my track days with PCA (Schattenbaum chapter-- great guys, extremely well organized), but want to try something else for a different mix of cars.

Tracktime4cars has an event at NJMP coming up in a couple of weeks and allows passengers, which would let me take my father for a lap or two.

Has anyone here run with them? Happy to hear any feedback folks have on whether they run safe, well organized events.
Old 09-16-2011, 07:16 PM
05C6GAC
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I ran with them a couple of years ago @ NJMP. They run a fairlley well organized track day. If I rember right a couple of car groups and then a motorcycle group. Because of the motorcycles they did the most through tech inspection of any organization I have ever run with!!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 08:18 AM
95jersey
Le Mans Master

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Been running with them since they started with cars and I personally love them because they are cheap and you get INSANE amounts of track time. They run a 1/2 hour every other 1/2 hour. But don't expect the traditional amount of instructors or run groups. I am not saying they are only for advanced drivers, but don't expect as a novice or intermediate to get an instructor for the whole day (you might not get one at all). Also everyone gets put into one run group, so you may have very advanced drivers mixed with novices. They are usually not crowded like traditional organizations so I have never had an issue.

I like them because of their flexibility in that you get something like 7 or 8 (30 minute) sessions throughout the day. You don't have to wait 2 hours to get to you run group and if you miss it you are screwed. You can almost just go whenever you want or all day if you want.

They are also fine with passengers as long as they sign a waiver. Have fun and tell Michelle that Matt with the Yellow Z06 said hi!
Old 09-17-2011, 04:29 PM
jsbwac
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

I just signed up with them and plan on doing my first event at NJMP on 10/25. From the way it looks, you can't beat it for the money. I usually run with NASA but it gets expensive. The other nice thing is the number of dates they provide at NJMP. With so many, it is easy to fit one in.
If you go the 25th, let me know and maybe I will see you there.

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone ever run with tracktime4cars? Feedback?

Quick Reply: Anyone ever run with tracktime4cars? Feedback?