Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pfadt Race Engineering and the Johnny O'Connell Package Vs. Nürburgring

Old 09-20-2011, 05:38 PM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Nürburgring WAR with Johnny O'Connell and Pfadt

During a recent trip to visit our sister company, Pfadt Europe, we were lucky enough to get a couple laps in at the world famous Nürburgring.
We were extremely excited to get out there equipped with the Pfadt Europe Ring Rental C6 Corvette. We decided to install the Johnny O'Connell Stage 1 Package and test it out on the Nordschleife. As expected, it was a perfect match as the Johnny O'Connell sway bars, and shocks soaked up all of the rough pavement while providing firm, easy to drive, performance handling across the whole 14 mile grueling track.

That would completely agree with the review we recently received from Rick over facebook. In Rick's own words:

Originally Posted by Rick on Facebook
Just wanted to post on the Johnny O'Connell Stage 1 package. I'm finishing up a 3000 mile road trip, and now with over 100,000 miles on my ZO6, all I can say is WOW!!!!! It's like a brand new car, and I have driven over "almost every road condition" you can imagine. The car handles like a dream. The ride is firm but not bone jarring, with at least 7 hours at a time behind the wheel driving, (only wish there was a bladder upgrade!!!!) If you're on the fence about making the move .. do it!!! you wont be sorry.

I’d like to add the trip from Flagstaff down 17 into Phoenix was a blast, the car just handled like it was a slot car! And the section of I 10 outside of Palm Springs is usually a bitch (twice in the past I actually thought I had a flat) but today it was just a bit bumpy that’s all. Again Thanks for a great handling package.
Check out the video we put together from Germany with some of the highlights! This would be a great submission for the Pfadt Pfilm Pfestival 2011. Check out the thread for a chance to win a trip to SEMA! Click here for details on the Pfadt Pfilm Pfestival 2011.

We've recently had a great response to the Johnny O'Connell package and would love to keep that ball rolling. Let us know if you have any questions about the package!

Last edited by Pfadt Racing; 09-21-2011 at 11:29 AM.
Old 09-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

All parts from the recent group buy have now shipped. We should have plenty of more feedback on the JOC system really soon!
Old 11-25-2011, 01:25 PM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

This is ON SALE now over at www.pfadtracing.com for well over a hundred dollars off! Part of our Black Friday Sale!

Old 11-27-2011, 11:41 AM
Pfadt Racing
Safety Car

bump for the lat day this sale is on! You can save literally hundreds of dollars on your order. Take advantage!

Get notified of new replies

To Pfadt Race Engineering and the Johnny O'Connell Package Vs. Nürburgring

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Pfadt Race Engineering and the Johnny O'Connell Package Vs. Nürburgring