Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: APR Front Splitter for C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2012, 12:51 AM
ccw
Racer

Received 16 Likes on 3 Posts

Default FS: APR Front Splitter for C6 Z06

I'm selling my APR front splitter off my car. It will bolt on to any C6 Z06.

Here's the description from the APR Performance website:

Underbody components such as front air dams, undertrays, and rear diffusers are essential for maximizing aerodynamic performance. The APR Performance Front Air Dam integrates with the factory front bumper to:

- Reduce lift.
- Increase front-end stability.
- Improve high-speed cornering grip

This Front Air Dam also utilizes a built-in aerodynamic splitter design that creates a high-pressure region of air atop the protruding surface, further reducing lift and increasing net downforce.

Integral to the Front Air Dam is a lower undertray design that allows for smoother underbody air flow. Cut out sections of the lower undertray design also retain the functionality of the factory brake system's cooling ducts.

LIST PRICE = $985.
Will sell for $495 plus shipping. Price is FIRM.

Please note that there are minor scratches and imperfections with the front splitter since it has seen some track time. It is not a show quality piece. However, it can easily be restored with a coat of paint and/or clear coat.

Here is a pic of it on the car:

Old 02-07-2012, 01:14 PM
fastrash
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

PM sent

Quick Reply: FS: APR Front Splitter for C6 Z06