Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Kurt Rezzatano now at Phoenix...

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2012, 07:14 AM
jfaphoenix32
Supporting Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 66 Posts

Default Kurt Rezzatano now at Phoenix...

Good morning everyone..

For those of you in the Pittsburgh area who had Kurt doing work on your Corvettes, Kurt has come to work for us here at Phoenix performance and is settled in and workingaway!!!

We know its a bit of a hike from Pittsburgh to Phoenixville, But Kurt would be happy to continue working on your Corvettes.

In addition to Corvette work, Kurt is deeply involved with the Grand Am race team and along with tech work, he also goes ovvet the wall during pit stops as the rear tire changer!!!

Look for him on TV on the next Speed broadcast of a ContinentalSports Car challenge race!!!

Joe
Old 03-18-2012, 08:00 AM
AverageVetteNut
Le Mans Master

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Cruise-In 9-10 Veteran
CI-X Auto-X Champ (race tires)
St. Jude Donor '07-'09

Yes, darn you Joe! Taking away our prized Corvette tech...

Seriously, Kurt's a great guy ( and autocrosser with my Z06's doppleganger ) and we're all very happy he's got such a great gig.

Good luck this season BTW
Old 03-19-2012, 10:29 AM
SLandstra_Z06
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I know I'm glad he joined Phoenix. He's been working on my C6 Z06 and it's almost ready for its 2012 debut at NJMP this weekend. Every time I visit Phoenix to see the progress Kurt's making on my car, I'm completely impressed with the level of detail he takes with every aspect of the job. I'm getting psyched to have the car back with some engine work, headers, 3" exhaust all the way back... Should sound great.

Steve

Last edited by SLandstra_Z06; 03-19-2012 at 08:49 PM.
Old 03-23-2012, 12:28 AM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

great kid good driver...one of the few i trust... his passion for motorsports reminds me of me back in the day...congrats to Kurt and Hanna..on that ring thing....LOL

Last edited by TRACKMAN2; 03-23-2012 at 12:31 AM.

Get notified of new replies

To Kurt Rezzatano now at Phoenix...

Quick Reply: Kurt Rezzatano now at Phoenix...