Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Vids of my 1st 6 mos of Auto-x.....

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2012, 10:56 PM
Alludc
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Vids of my 1st 6 mos of Auto-x.....

Just thought I'd share. I feel like myself, and my car have come a long way in the last 6mos since I had been driving econoboxes for so long. I believe the last vid on my page would be my 1st autox event which was a mere 14hrs after I bought the car.

99FRC, A-Stock on Hankook rs3s

in a VERY competitive AZ region I regularly pax in the top 20 now (out of usually 140 entrants) and average about a 900-910 pax score. Surely to improve this fall when I break out the hoosiers (but I listened to your advice and chose to run street tire to learn more, before I went to the hoosiers). Been seeing FTD/Overall at the NCCC events I attend as well, but its a different class of drivers there compared to our SCCA region.

http://www.youtube.com/user/alludc?feature=mhee
Old 04-09-2012, 09:17 AM
TedDBere
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I was getting dizzy watching you go around that one course 4 times...lol.
Old 04-09-2012, 10:12 AM
Alludc
Pro

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by TedDBere
I was getting dizzy watching you go around that one course 4 times...lol.
Hey Ted, thanks for watching. I take constructive critism well from a great driver like you, if you have any to share. That 4 lap one was an interesting new format that the PCA (porsche club of america) guys run. 1st lap is a 80% warm up and then 3 timed laps. I actually enjoyed it for a lil change of pace and was able to knock .2 off on each successive lap.

Get notified of new replies

To Vids of my 1st 6 mos of Auto-x.....

Quick Reply: Vids of my 1st 6 mos of Auto-x.....