Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Member day video from H2R

Old 08-22-2012, 10:48 PM
eschantra
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Member day video from H2R

A few weeks ago, my friend Chris got me into a member day at Harris Hill Road. Here's a video of one of our sessions, starting three laps (plus an out lap) in when I let him by for some lead follow video and a high-HP vs. light weight comparison. Our cars were very close in the middle of the corner and I had a slight edge under braking, but of course we know which is better at track-out After following him for a few laps to record some video, he let me by and on my first full throttle lap I promptly miss my braking point going into four but fortunately nothing bad happened. It was a lot of fun and both of us were driving at 9/10ths and sometimes more, and my tires were defintely toasty by the end of the session!

His car - NB Miata with Ground Control suspension, big front sway, intake, header and full exhaust with standalone ECU, Hawk HP+ pads and 225/45 NT01 tires on 15X9 wheels

My car - 2001 Z06, Pfadt sport shocks, Hawk HP+ pads, 275/305 R2s on stock Z06 wheels, aggressive alignment and crossweighted to 50%

Last edited by eschantra; 08-22-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Member day video from H2R