Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB: side mount seat bracket

Old 08-24-2012, 11:36 AM
sheshnwoody
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WTB: side mount seat bracket

I am looking for a side mount seat bracket to mount on stock power seat rail to side mount an FX1 Pro. I have seen it in a for sale ad, but never knew how or what mount was used.

Thanks.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:10 PM
waddisme
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 27 Posts

If this is what you are talking about, I have this Corbeau one that I bought when I got my FX1s. Brand new - box opened for test fitting. You can have it for $100 shipped:

Let me know if interested.
Old 08-24-2012, 12:16 PM
sheshnwoody
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by waddisme
If this is what you are talking about, I have this Corbeau one that I bought when I got my FX1s. Brand new - box opened for test fitting. You can have it for $100 shipped:

Let me know if interested.
I am not sure that will work as the studs from power rail are 13" 3/4 wide in rear and 14" 5/8 in the front. So I assume I need one with a variance of about an inch on the bottom side so the mounts can fit both front and rear on each side. Although, that is assuming the seat doesn't push them wider or narrower.

I was hoping someone had already done this install and would either know which one to use or have one for sale . I should have changed the title.

Thank you for your response!

Get notified of new replies

To WTB: side mount seat bracket

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB: side mount seat bracket