Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

CVCC HPDE - Pocono North

Old 01-06-2013, 08:23 PM
PaConehead
Burning Brakes

Received 22 Likes on 21 Posts

Default CVCC HPDE - Pocono North

The annual Cumberland Valley Corvette Club HPDE will be held May 4 & 5 at Pocono Raceway, North Course. All of the in-field courses at Pocono are getting an upgrade; including new pavement and curbing/gators – should make things even more fun!!

Entry Fees include both days: STUDENTS (with instructor) - $335; INTERMEDIATE - $310, ADVANCED - $285

This event is run under NCCC rules, which requires: helmets to be Snell 2005 (or newer) SA or M approved; and a mounted fire extinguisher (minimum 5BC rating) with metal bracket and metal to metal clamp are required. The host hotel will again be at the Ramada; information on discounted room rates to follow.

CVCC will again have a hospitality room, registration, and tech set up late Friday afternoon/early evening at the Ramada. Registration and tech will also be available at the track on Saturday morning. This event fills quickly, so get your registration in.

I’ll try to answer any general questions, but questions regarding driver classification/group assignment should be directed to Dave Walter, event chair. See his contact info below.

So come on out and check out the “new improved” North Course – I'll be working tech and runing my Z-16 (which may have the black hood again-?). Hope to see you there!!!

For further information e-mail Dave Walter at: david.j.walter@verizon.net (note the 2 dots in name for his e-mail address) or call Dave Walter at (717) 691-9320 (before 9 PM, please).

Last edited by PaConehead; 01-06-2013 at 08:25 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: CVCC HPDE - Pocono North