Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Aluma tilt versus Kwikload trailers

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 11:51 AM
QUIKAG
Le Mans Master

Received 50 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Aluma tilt versus Kwikload trailers

Looking for a trailer and have narrowed down to these two brands. Any comments or advice either way? TIA!
Old 04-09-2013, 07:33 PM
MarkDFW
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Old 04-09-2013, 10:49 PM
trapp
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by QUIKAG
Looking for a trailer and have narrowed down to these two brands. Any comments or advice either way? TIA!
I have a Kwikload 20 footer and I love it....only issue that I have heard of is that you can't put to much weight up on the front...such as a large tire rack full of tires because it will cause the trailer to pop up alittle when your backing the car off. I strap 4 tires/wheels on the front of mine and I don't have any problems but if you have more then that I could see it happening...
I can load my vette and strap it down in about 10 minutes with no help! I would highly recommend it!

Tom
Old 04-10-2013, 10:38 AM
bsalie99
Pro

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

I also have the 20 ft Kwikload and it is the best. I have never put any weight on the front as mine came with the rock shield ( which is the only part that is cheaply made) It loads the car effortlessly and I have to do it all solo. It was worth the cost to get one
Old 04-10-2013, 10:51 AM
JMBLOWNWS6
Melting Slicks

Received 111 Likes on 77 Posts

Kwikload 20ft trailer. Best trailer on the market for lowered cars. I had them move out the rear D rings and button head bolts so lowered C6's with a front splitter would not touch.

Get notified of new replies

To Aluma tilt versus Kwikload trailers

Quick Reply: Aluma tilt versus Kwikload trailers