Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Traqdash Installation

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2013, 07:18 PM
JDIllon
Melting Slicks

Received 295 Likes on 76 Posts

Default Traqdash Installation

Just installed a Traqmate Traqdash System. I have been using the Traqmate complete and really like it because the easy to use software to analyze your track time on the computer. The Traqdash incorporates a dash unit that has many different features including color scale tach and shift lights along with a full touch screen. And turns on the GoPro camera so that it is synced with the data. One thing that worked out really well is the mounting in the car. Notice how the Traqdash mounts and I can still see all of the important info on the car dash, gauges and data read out at the bottom of my car dash. I have not tracked the car yet but did set up a track start and finish around the block and everything seems to be working fine. The install was easy and the only thing you need from the car is a RPM feed for the tach. I did not purchase the analog and digital sensors because I felt the car system handles those fine. The other thing that is nice on the Traqdash is that you can analyze much of the info of your sessions on the traqdash screen right in the car. Here are some pictures of the Traqdash mounted in the car. The Traqdash is glued to the top of my dash using ZAP A DAP A GOO, the stuff really works and even though it is a touch screen it stays in place just fine, I have used it many times before and works super.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by JDIllon; 05-04-2013 at 03:19 PM.
Old 05-03-2013, 07:34 PM
Falcon
Le Mans Master

Received 54 Likes on 23 Posts

Damn, JD. You didn't waste any time getting that installed. Good job!

I'll get around to getting the one you sent me installed in the next few days.
Old 05-12-2013, 03:07 AM
jlutherva
Drifting

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I'll have to put this on my Christmas list for next year!

Jim

Get notified of new replies

To Traqdash Installation

Quick Reply: Traqdash Installation