Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Looking for new reproduction ZR1 or Cup style wheels for Base (Z51) C6 in black

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2013, 10:14 PM
originalando
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Looking for new reproduction ZR1 or Cup style wheels for Base (Z51) C6 in black

Finally saved up the extra cash so i can get some new BLACK wheels for my '09 cyber grey metallic vette. I've read some good and bad stories on the forums about finding reproduction wheels, so I'm hoping to get some feedback from someone who has had a good experience and can point me in the right direction.

I'm not a huge fan of chrome in general, so I'm looking to replace my chrome gumby's with a set of black ZR1 or Cup reproduction wheels VERY SOON. Any feedback would be appreciated!

Also, if anyone can find pictures of either wheel on a base CGM vette, that would be great too. I havent had any luck finding pics of the Cup style on a grey C6 at all.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Knoxrower
Racer

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Please post pics once you get them! I just purchased a 09 cyber grey coupe myself and I'm trying to decide between black or chrome ZR1 wheels. I see plenty of cars in this color with chrome but haven't come across any in black. I'm just concerned that it will be too dark.
Old 06-11-2013, 10:37 AM
originalando
Cruising

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Knoxrower
Please post pics once you get them! I just purchased a 09 cyber grey coupe myself and I'm trying to decide between black or chrome ZR1 wheels. I see plenty of cars in this color with chrome but haven't come across any in black. I'm just concerned that it will be too dark.
Will do! If you want to see black ZR1 wheels, look up Tim Allen's cyber grey ZR1. I know the car is slightly different, but it's still the black wheels on our color. Also, the awesome thing about his is, the person before me powder coated my calipers to the same blue that his ZR1 has, so I get to see that color combo all together.

Get notified of new replies

To Looking for new reproduction ZR1 or Cup style wheels for Base (Z51) C6 in black

Quick Reply: Looking for new reproduction ZR1 or Cup style wheels for Base (Z51) C6 in black