Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

NCM Motorsports Park "One Acre Club" almost sold out!

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2013, 09:48 PM
NVR2L8
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

Default NCM Motorsports Park "One Acre Club" almost sold out!

As most of you probably know the “One Acre Club” is a grass roots fundraising campaign started by the Corvette Museum to benefit the NCM Motorsports Park. From the web site:

There are two types of “One Acre Club” members – Donor Members and Track Time Members.

Donor Members – A $15,000 gift is made as a donation to the NCM and they receive the maximum tax deductibility as allowed by law.

Track Time Members – A $15,000 payment is used to purchase prepaid track time and is not deductible for tax purposes. Track Time Membership must be in one name or group, but the amount can be applied to as many individuals as desired.

As of today, of the 184 acres in Phase I, 150 acres have been sold, leaving only 34 acres left in the “One Acre Club”! This is an amazing accomplishment by the NCM, and a testament to the loyalty and generosity of the Corvette community.

This is the last chance to get involved as a “founding member” of the NCM Motorsports Park, and I would like for some of my fellow “track rats” to take part in this opportunity.

Personally, my decision to join the One Acre Club was pretty much a “no brainer”. I have taught six members of my family to drive in HPDE events (2 daughters, 1 son, 1 brother, 1 son-in-law, and one fiance’), and they will all want to drive at the new motorsports park.

I chose the Track Time option, because it is like a pre-paid gift card for HPDE events for me and my family. The added benefit is that I get the opportunity to help the NCM Motorsports Park.

For those of you who can manage it, please consider becoming a member, either as an individual, a club, or just spread it among a group of friends.

Thanks,

Tom

Quick Reply: NCM Motorsports Park "One Acre Club" almost sold out!