Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

New engine, throwing P0103 MAF high frequency code?

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2013, 10:10 PM
moespeeds
Burning Brakes

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default New engine, throwing P0103 MAF high frequency code?

Just fired up my new engine tonight. Ls6 with Texas speed 228r cam and kn filter. Engine ran ok little bouncy at idle when coming off throttle input but then settles down. Throwing a p0103 code maf high frequency. Changed out to a brand new Texas speed 100 mm maf, throwing same code. Any ideas? Maf plug getting ground on black, 5v on yellow, and alternator voltage on red.

Tia
Old 08-15-2013, 10:20 PM
drivinhard
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

make sure your wire harness to the MAF connector isn't too close to the servo on the TB, it should run under it (and stay spaced away from it as much as you can).

does it do it with the stock MAF?
Old 08-16-2013, 10:09 AM
moespeeds
Burning Brakes

Initially I had the stock MAF in there. After testing the plug and seeing that it is getting the correct signals, I figured the MAF was bad and installed the TS MAF.
Old 08-16-2013, 01:42 PM
moespeeds
Burning Brakes

I'm a little confused. I called Doug at ECS (they put the base tune on my PCM) and he is telling me that the MAF sensor 3 wire plug should read 5v each on the outside wires, and ground in the center. I have alternator voltage on the pink wire, and 5v on the yellow wire. According to the Chevy diagram, this is correct? The pink wire gets full ignition power, or am I reading it wrong?

Get notified of new replies

To New engine, throwing P0103 MAF high frequency code?

Quick Reply: New engine, throwing P0103 MAF high frequency code?