Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS7 heads by WCCH/Abel Chevrolet

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2013, 12:34 AM
harrydirty
Burning Brakes

Received 61 Likes on 50 Posts

Default LS7 heads by WCCH/Abel Chevrolet

Just got my '07 Z back from Abel Chevrolet after they pulled the heads and sent them to WCCH to have bronze exhaust valve guides, SS exhaust valves, dual springs installed. I also had Torq Speedlabs install Comp Cams trunion update kit. Engine still sounds like a sewing machine, not sure if it's a bit louder than before, but certainly not quieter.

I should mention that Torq Speedlabs did a great job in turning my rockers around the same day as they received it. Unfortunately, there was a shipping mixup that delayed delivery, but Paul from Torq went above and beyond to try to make it right, great customer service.

Abel Chevrolet is first class, thanks to Rich and Nick. They not only made my whole experience painless, but when I mentioned that I lived too far to drop by for pictures, they signed up to take pictures during the process! Rich was instrumental in keeping the communications going so I knew what was happening at each step. I'm a pretty demanding customer, but Rich was patient with me and exceeded my expectations. They even arranged for a Saturday pickup (thanks Ryan!) and my car was detailed the day before! Kudos to Rich and the Abel Chevrolet crew. Oh, forgot to mention that they also gave me a ride home (78 miles!) when I dropped off the car!

Now I can drive and track my car without worrying about the motor.

Quick Reply: LS7 heads by WCCH/Abel Chevrolet