Wheels & Tires Corvette Wheel & Tire Sizing Info, Staggered Fitment, Tread Compound, Tire Pressure, size option
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Nitto Invo OR Nitto NT05s for daily driver c5z?

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2013, 06:57 AM
CHRIS925
Racer

Received 51 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Nitto Invo OR Nitto NT05s for daily driver c5z?

Hey guys!

It's time for new wheels. I've got 18's all around on my '03 c5z.

I daily drive her in Cali where it's mostly dry year round and a few weeks of cold/rain yearly.

I want something that can grip in a straight line and give me confidence-- but at the same time not have to be replaced real soon. Basically decent performance (enough to hook with spirited driving on the street) & decent life. I drive probably 15k/year give or take. What would be your choice here? I'm STUCK after reading tons of threads.

Pros & Cons of each?

I WAS considering 555's in the front and 555Rs in the rear but I figured the R's may be a little too much for what I'm looking for because of the drastically less tread life?? Then again I might only need to replace the rears when the time comes....

PLEASE help. Any input is appreciated. Links.. advice.. I'm open. I REALLY need tires... (like.. yesterday, haha)

Thanks in advance! Hope you all had some great Turkey & mashed potatoes
Old 12-01-2013, 07:47 AM
PUREVOL
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have Invos on my C6. (Second set) my boy has em on his Viper. Idk about too many other tires but I think you'll be happy with the Invos.

Quick Reply: Nitto Invo OR Nitto NT05s for daily driver c5z?