Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Is Pfadt still in business?

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Lan.Jet
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Is Pfadt still in business?

I placed an order back in December and they said I should get it in two weeks. After two week I Emailed and they said another two weeks I have been doing this process since. Today I tried to call and the number goes to a message that said the mailbox is full anyone know if they are still in business.
Old 02-21-2014, 03:25 PM
froggy47
Race Director

Received 194 Likes on 164 Posts

Originally Posted by Lan.Jet
I placed an order back in December and they said I should get it in two weeks. After two week I Emailed and they said another two weeks I have been doing this process since. Today I tried to call and the number goes to a message that said the mailbox is full anyone know if they are still in business.
Hmm, me too.

I called last week & spoke with Rob in tech support about a couple of small parts & he said he would ck the warehouse & get them out to me.

Nothing yet, I called & got a message "Integra mail box is full".

Don't know what to make of it, not a good sign at the moment.

Pfadt, please post, what's going on guys?

Old 02-21-2014, 03:49 PM
Armycop
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm wondering the same thing; tried calling the 888 number and get the "mailbox is full" machine response. Josh and Rob, you guys home?
Old 02-21-2014, 04:20 PM
BoostedEBZ06
Drifting

Received 15 Likes on 13 Posts

Go take a look in the transactions and feedback section.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:45 PM
jwebsta32
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

intersting. They have been posting/sharing/liking things on their FB page. Who knows?

Last edited by jwebsta32; 02-21-2014 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:01 PM
Scooter70
Le Mans Master

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by BoostedEBZ06
Go take a look in the transactions and feedback section.
They oversold on their Black Friday sale and have been struggling to get enough parts produced to fill orders. That's why people are complaining. I got one of the things that I ordered but I'm waiting on the other. It's still winter here so I'm not in a hurry. I have faith that I'll get the rest in time to be ready for the first track weekend.
Old 02-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Lan.Jet
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would think in three months if they were too busy they could have hired help.And should at the very least have someone answering the phone. If this the way they do business they won’t have to worry about being too busy for long.
Old 02-21-2014, 07:19 PM
F4Gary
Le Mans Master

Received 774 Likes on 468 Posts
2018 C3 of Year Finalist
2016 C3 of the Year Finalist

I heard Keisler bought them.
Old 02-21-2014, 08:32 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

wow what an outift well they are still pumping headers and tunes all over. feel sorry for the people who got their $ taken alread
Old 02-21-2014, 08:58 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Originally Posted by dvandentop
feel sorry for the people who got their $ taken alread
What do you mean?
Old 02-21-2014, 09:33 PM
hungryhippo
Drifting

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

They probably won't be in business for long. Everyone get your refunds before they declare bankruptcy.
Old 02-21-2014, 09:57 PM
w00tw00t
Pro

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

I've had a similar experience... orderd stuff, waited weeks and weeks, never showed up, eventually canceled and got a refund. I also noticed that C6 parts are slowly disappearing off their webstore.
Old 02-21-2014, 10:18 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

Originally Posted by sperkins
What do you mean?
looks like oversold products and cant keep up or didnt want to keep up inventory for some reason, never seemed to have troubles before but now all of a sudden cant keep up on product.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/tran...-feedback-153/
Old 02-21-2014, 11:29 PM
Scooter70
Le Mans Master

Received 124 Likes on 98 Posts

Originally Posted by hungryhippo
They probably won't be in business for long. Everyone get your refunds before they declare bankruptcy.
That's the kind of thinking that led to the Great Depression. Everything is ok. They had a 20% off sale and sold way more than they expected. They're playing catch-up now.
Old 02-21-2014, 11:48 PM
sabastian458
Melting Slicks

Received 32 Likes on 24 Posts

I love my pfadt stuff, were great to deal with. Hope all is well and is just a supply back log.
Old 02-22-2014, 12:14 AM
96CollectorSport
Melting Slicks

Location: If you don't weigh in you don't wrestle Road America
Received 73 Likes on 54 Posts

I've met Aaron and Robin, I've also met Aaron's parents while I was out at NASA Nationals. I've gotten to know Aaron and I've worked with him and his employees to get top quality products. As someone who has sold Pfaft products and used Pfadt products to win multiple National Championships I have to stand up for a company who has done a great job making quality products for the cars we love. It seems like they have something going on right now and obviously they are trying to satisfy there customers, I'm hoping it's a case of too much demand and not enough supply, but whatever it is Aaron is a racer, an engineer and basically he's one of us. I know without a doubt he's doing everything in his power to correct things. As difficult as it may be I hope that we can stand behind him and help him through this. As customers we're used to timely shipping of our products and I understand the displeasure of those that have gotten promises and have seen those promises go unfulfilled. But this company has brought us some great products that have helped make Corvette's a true threat at any give track day. Heck this page is sponsored by Pfadt for crying out loud! All in all I would say if possible please give Aaron and his company the benefit of the doubt and give them a break. I know that they will be developing high quality products for our cars for a long time to come.
Old 02-22-2014, 01:51 AM
crimlwC6
Drifting

Received 52 Likes on 47 Posts

Great products and I always had excellent customer support.

Get notified of new replies

To Is Pfadt still in business?

Old 02-22-2014, 02:03 AM
Millenium Z06

Received 312 Likes on 246 Posts

Originally Posted by Scooter70
That's the kind of thinking that led to the Great Depression. Everything is ok. They had a 20% off sale and sold way more than they expected. They're playing catch-up now.
That's not a good enough excuse, I too placed an order in Dec during their sale and have yet to receive anything other than excuses or it should ship soon.
I have pm'd them twice this week and asked questions of them in my own pfadt thread and they have yet to reply since their initial break on we of we're behind.

They should at the least be keeping the customers in the loop but they are not and posts about the subject are being deleted.

I paid with a CC as I always do on purchases like this so I not worried about getting my money back but if I don't get soon resolution real soon I will be filling a claim with the CC company.
Old 02-22-2014, 02:25 AM
hungryhippo
Drifting

Received 56 Likes on 49 Posts

I don't care how much they sold or how long the wait is, they should not charge people until the parts are ready to ship. They sure are quick to charge people, but take weeks to refund your money. They never even apologized or gave customers any updates.
Old 02-22-2014, 06:35 AM
C6psi
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Blah blah blah, if I spent so many years of my life building such a great company with great products (which the products are) I wouldn't let my reputation go to hell because of this utter failure of customer service. Get on the Damn phone and let us know the true availability date of what we ordered is! Someone take some responsibility over there! Spend $3000 bucks and can't even get an honest answer, please!

Quick Reply: Is Pfadt still in business?