Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First time poster

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2014, 02:54 PM
eric_anderson
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First time poster

Hello, my name is Eric. This is my first time posting on the Corvette Forum. Please excuse me if I am posting this in the wrong page. The reason I am posting is because my mom has a 1976 Corvette Stingray she wants to sell. My father recently passed away so she needs the extra cash. The corvette front and rear bumper has substantial damage (we bought the car with the spoiler on) but the frame, suspension, and tires are all brand new. Also, Heat and sound dampening have been applied underneath the carpet we put in. I am trying to get an idea of what this could be worth. I know a little about cars but not nearly enough to feel confident selling it. Attached are photos of the car and a copy of the receipt of the work done. I will do my best to answer any and all questions you have so please don't hesitate. Thank you in advance for your help.
Attached Images      
Attached Images
File Type: pdf
corvette119.pdf (518.4 KB, 473 views)

Last edited by eric_anderson; 06-08-2014 at 04:30 PM.
Old 06-08-2014, 06:49 PM
2CRUZIN
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So sorry about your dad passing. You posted this in the C5 for sale section. C5 is for corvettes 1997 thru 2004. You would get much more help if you posted in the C3 section which is Corvette 1968 thru 1982. Hope that helps.
Old 06-08-2014, 08:29 PM
Tact
Law Dawg Moderator

Received 96 Likes on 76 Posts
CF St. Jude Co-Organizer
St. Jude Donor '05-'06-'07-'08-'09-'10-'11-'12-'13-'14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19-'20-'21

MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIST CARS AND PARTS THAT THEY PERSONALLY OWN.

* Listing cars and parts for family or friend will not be allowed without prior approval by an administrator.
* These vehicles listed must be titled in the member's name prior to listing here on the forum.

Best Offers & Gauging Interest
The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers. Low ball offers that are clearly ridiculous in nature, will be considered a violation of the forum rule pertaining to "Interference in a for sale," thread:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/show....php?t=1118176

Get notified of new replies

To First time poster

Quick Reply: First time poster