Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

78 Corvette- For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 09:02 AM
Black_78C3
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 78 Corvette- For Sale

Up for Sale, never thought I would ever sale her. I have had her for 10 years, shes been a garage queen/Sunday driver. Number matching. Almost everything has been replaced or rebuilt and balanced. Auto with a 700 r transmission w/shift kit, and rebuilt 30 over 350, DTS 3:55 rear end. Engine rebuilt with roller rockers, edelbrock intake,carb, and cam- updates galore dynoed at 300hp. New front to back suspension components-has fiberglass mono leaf spring middle weight. New rear trailering arms, all new stainless brake components, New calibers, new rotors. New interior carpet, with sound/heat padding underneath, both seats re-uphostered. New weatherstripping throughout. Dynomax ceramic headers, stainless dual exhaust, flowmasters. Original wheels refurbished, with new rubber. New true flex bumpers front and back. Paint was done 6 years ago by a professional. Pioneer FM/cd player installed with new speakers. New gas tank. AC does not work. This was not a daily driver, and was treated like the baby of the family. I have binder of the restoration project, and a binder of reciepts over 20k along with a copy of the build sheet. I have 3 negatives about this car- drivers window switch works when it wants too, and the passenger window is very slow- the driver door needs to have the S spring installed.. Its my fault I haven't used the windows in years,, don't need side glass with the t -tops off. I'm asking $13,000. Nothing else needs to be fixed or replaced beside the 3 items mentioned above. If interested I can be reached 586-413-1150 Thanks for looking- Randy. 30 minutes north of Detroit.
Attached Images       
Old 08-01-2014, 03:19 PM
Mikeski
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Bump for a geat looking vette. GLWTS

Quick Reply: 78 Corvette- For Sale