Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB a Steel Bumper C3 Houston, TX

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2014, 12:20 PM
Bobcat 1
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB a Steel Bumper C3 Houston, TX

Hello,
New to the forum and I'm looking for my 1st C3 and having a difficult time locating a steel bumper in the Houston area. What I'm finding has either already been completely redone and has a high price tag or has been Bubba'd beyond what I'm willing to Un-Bubba it. I'm trying to stay in the $20-$25 range and would like to have A/C and a tilt wheel. A 350 ci is fine and I'll also take a look at verts 73-75.
Thanks
Old 08-28-2014, 01:50 PM
dan1495
Burning Brakes

Received 263 Likes on 184 Posts
2016 C3 of Year Finalist

I have a 72 350/auto coupe with 29,000 miles I may be willing to sell. It is Ontario Orange with saddle standard interior, cold factory a/c and TT wheel. It is an extremely nice car that runs and drives great. It appears to have mostly original paint that is still nice. No luggage rack. I live south of Houston towards Galveston. It is definitely in your price range. PM me if interested
Old 08-28-2014, 06:12 PM
530planeman
Drifting

Received 145 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by Bobcat 1
Hello,
New to the forum and I'm looking for my 1st C3 and having a difficult time locating a steel bumper in the Houston area. What I'm finding has either already been completely redone and has a high price tag or has been Bubba'd beyond what I'm willing to Un-Bubba it. I'm trying to stay in the $20-$25 range and would like to have A/C and a tilt wheel. A 350 ci is fine and I'll also take a look at verts 73-75.
Thanks
I am not in Texas but I have a transport and can deliver a 68 with A/c all original that is ready for final outside paint .If interested shoot me an e mail I will send pictures and Info.
Thanks Wes my e mail 4wesbrenton@att.net
Old 08-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Bobcat 1
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 530planeman
I am not in Texas but I have a transport and can deliver a 68 with A/c all original that is ready for final outside paint .If interested shoot me an e mail I will send pictures and Info.
Thanks Wes my e mail 4wesbrenton@att.net
Hi Wes, Love the 68's and thanks for the reply but I'm one of those guys who has to see it and drive it before I make can a decision. Best of luck on your sale.

Get notified of new replies

To WTB a Steel Bumper C3 Houston, TX

Quick Reply: WTB a Steel Bumper C3 Houston, TX