Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1973 Corvette Stingray

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2014, 10:43 PM
Flipper316
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1973 Corvette Stingray

ve got a 1973 Corvette Stingray with a 5.7L V8 3-speed Auto t-top, Last year they made with the CHROME bumper.
Currently is painted with primer and will be painting it soon so price will go up. The original color of the Vette is Metallic Yellow but was painted over with black now is coated in primer. Body is in great shape!
This car is currently and has been since I bought it a weekend car and Ive been working on it here and there. Just recently got the oil pan and transmission pan gaskets changed out to stop future leakage! Two new front tires. New corvette stereo with all new speakers around. Have new weatherstripping to install because the current one is cracking off. Its been just a cruiser and it gets looks out on the streets. Have the emblems like the nose and the "Stingray" emblems. New door handle and also have the AC unit that i havent gotten to install yet. Dont want to sell this beauty but need to start prioritizing. Currently has
134k on it.
https://post.craigslist.org/manage/4613581890
Old 09-04-2014, 10:58 PM
GRipp 73
Burning Brakes

Received 82 Likes on 64 Posts

Good luck with your sale.

Some pictures might help, the link in your ad doesn't work for me, maybe it works for others? And you will need to post an asking price or the thread will get shut down.

How long have you had this '73?
Old 09-05-2014, 12:11 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,329 Likes on 2,775 Posts

3. Best Offers & Gauging Interest

The forum will permit "OBO" or "serious offers" in a sale thread where a price has been stipulated.

We will not permit threads where no price is stated, and asks for open offers. Low ball offers that are clearly ridiculous in nature, will be considered a violation of the forum rule pertaining to "Interference in a for sale."

Members are not permitted to "gauge interest," in their item for sale thread. Such threads will create an ebay type auction, and that is unacceptable. Sellers must create their thread with an asking price included.

Craigslist link is dead also.

Get notified of new replies

To 1973 Corvette Stingray

Quick Reply: 1973 Corvette Stingray