Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1982 Corvette for sale! LT1, T56 Magnum 6 speed!

Old 09-26-2014, 05:40 PM
Buffdriver
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1982 Corvette for sale! LT1, T56 Magnum 6 speed!

1982 Corvette T-Top many custom features to add. 1996 LT1 motor, motor has been built with trick flow heads thumping cam, ARP connecting rods, painless performance engine computer with software, electric water pump, AFX wideband O2 sensor and digital display, high performance power steering pump, K&N air filter, new optispark, Venom injectors dynoed at 317 rwhp/ 313 rwtq (365 hp/ 360 trq flywheel est @ 15% driveline reduction). Car weighs 3100 wet. T56 Magnum 6 speed transmission, 4.11 rear gears. VB&P transverse leaf front suspension, VB&P light weight upper and lower control armes with spreader bar, rack attack power rack and pinon. Hydro-boost breaking with wilwood slotted and drilled rotors, O-ring upgraded brakes. Completely rewired with painless performance harness. Interior is brand new, new carpet, dash, Corbeau A4 custom micro suede seats with 4 point harnesses, new pioneer sound system. Viper alarm system with power locks, Abbott electronic speedometer controller. 4 core aluminum radiator with electric fan, hooker supercomp chrome headers and sidepipes with SS leg guards. Also comes with original hood and T-tops. Mufflers are custom with sound great! Car is very fast and fun to drive! Asking $16,500 OBO, over 30k invested.

Car needs: Paint has chips, it can be fixed or just repaint candy apple red : ) front air deflector needs replaced. Other than that the car is in great shape.

Edit: L88 hood has been removed, the car will be sold with the stock hood.

I have a video up on Youtube! Please check it out for better look at the car

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Hvr9V5Y0GM
Attached Images      
Old 09-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Mikeski
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Great vette! I really like the video. That is how you sell a car. By your user name I take it you are an Air Force pilot that flies or flew B-52 bombers. I have a couple of questions. Do the headlights operate normally? Can you add an AC unit by changing the set up of the air filter? Where are you located. Great car for a great price. GLWTS
Old 09-27-2014, 12:25 AM
Buffdriver
Cruising

Thanks!! Yes I am currently a buff driver down at Barksdale. The headlights work great even with low manifold pressure, I forgot to add in the description of the car that the headlight actuator pods have been replaced, as well as all of the lines. It would be pretty easy to add a/c back to the car; I would think a unit from classic air would be the easiest. The air filter shouldn't be a problem. I am located just outside of the base in Bossier City.
Old 09-27-2014, 10:52 AM
Mikeski
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Did you do the work yourself? I am sure your records for the work done are impeccable. So the hood in the pictures is what goes with the vette instead of the one in the video. Correct?
Old 09-27-2014, 12:14 PM
Buffdriver
Cruising

Yes I did all of the work, and I have all of the records. The stock hood comes with the car but the L88 hood is for sale as well. Also the price is wrong I have the car listed on autotrader for $15,000
Old 09-27-2014, 02:06 PM
Buffdriver
Cruising

Also if anyone wants to talk with me about the car my email is k.wiemann@hotmail.com
Old 09-28-2014, 01:02 PM
Scarlett-73
Burning Brakes

Received 147 Likes on 106 Posts

From a former Airman to a current Airman,...Unfortunately its not a great time to sell a Corvette, but when my 73 sells I would have no problem rolling the cash over to you for yours,.....Love the video, the car sounds awesome, love the six speed. What do you get for gas mileage on the highway? Do you have any HVAC controls? I don't see what you have going on in the front of the center console there?
Old 09-28-2014, 08:19 PM
Buffdriver
Cruising

Yea its not the best, but people seem interested in it. I can get 20 on the highway rolling along at 60. It's geared too low to get much better. There is no A/C or controls for it but it does have heat.
Old 10-05-2014, 12:09 PM
uxojerry
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

How much with the L88 hood? I would need it for a different motor. Very nice car!!! email me at uxojerry@hotmail.com.
Old 11-11-2014, 06:31 PM
Buffdriver
Cruising

I have the car up on ebay now at:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221599768868...84.m1555.l2649

Get notified of new replies

To 1982 Corvette for sale! LT1, T56 Magnum 6 speed!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1982 Corvette for sale! LT1, T56 Magnum 6 speed!