Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1973 Corvette Stingray

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 09:53 PM
Flipper316
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1973 Corvette Stingray

Ive got a 1973 Corvette Stingray with a 5.7L V8, 72 #s engine is rebuilt 3-speed Auto t-top, Last year they made with the CHROME bumper. Clean Kansas title.
Currently is painted with primer so its ready to be painted to your liking! The original color of the Vette is Metallic Yellow. Body is in great shape! No need for body work other then adding the emblems that Ive got.
This car is currently and has been since I bought it a weekend car and Ive been working on it here and there. Just recently got the oil pan and transmission pan gaskets changed out to stop future leakage! New corvette stereo with all new speakers around. Have new weatherstripping to install because the current one is cracking off. Its been just a cruiser and it gets looks out on the streets. Have the emblems like the nose and the "Stingray" emblems. New door handle and arm shafts and also have the AC unit that i havent gotten to install yet. Dont want to sell this beauty but need to start prioritizing. Currently has 134k on it, but the engine was REBUILT! It has a mild Ingle cam, Edelbrock intake manifold. She runs great!
Other parts that were added when i bought it; exhaust, gas tank, battery, both headlight relays, headlight actuators, fuel pump, fuel filter, all 4 brake calipers n pads, and some brake lines
Seats are original and the driver's side has the most wear with tears in the seat
Original Radial tires and rims with two new front tires!
The carpet is original. Shows wear but still looks very good!
The metal on the frame is only minor surface rust, so best thing to do is put a coat to protect its life.
Cons(being very honest):Transmission gives a thump, was told it was low on differential fluid, need to get the "up and down" function on headlights, reverse lights not working, center console like fuel guage is off but still reads, and rpms arent reading because the distributor is new and doesnt have a place to connect it to but also have the original distributor.The power steering needs a new hose, leaks.
Most, if not all, of this is a do it yourself if you know what youre doing or have access to the web, corvette forum help me a lot! Found diagrams and "how to"s, brakes need adjusting, and an alignment

This is a perfectly good corvette that just needs a little more love and will easily become a 12k-15k car!

please only serious buyers and i dont need help selling it

PM Me!

Corvette 1973 stingray asking 6000 OBO
THANKS!!

Quick Reply: 1973 Corvette Stingray