Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S 1976 Corvette chassis/engine/trans + trailer

Old 01-23-2015, 04:50 PM
mark_anthony_78
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1976 Corvette chassis/engine/trans + trailer

For sale is a 1976 Chevrolet Corvette rolling chassis with motor and transmission. Asking price is $1600 or best offer (for the car only).

Not looking to part it out, want to sell it as-is to get it out of my driveway.

The engine code is V1117CKX:
  • V = Flint
  • 1117 = Built on November 17
  • CKX = Corvette L48 (350c.i. with 180 HP, 4 barrel carburetor, automatic transmission)
The GM casting number for the engine block is 3970010.

The partial VIN on the engine is 16S413025:
  • 1 = Chevrolet
  • 6 = 1976
  • S = St. Louis
  • 413025 = Sequence Number
Based on the engine numbers, the complete VIN for this vehicle would have been 1Z37L6S413025.

This vehicle does not come with a title. It was intended to be a parts/frame donor, but that plan was cancelled so it is being sold as-is in the same condition it was purchased. A bill of sale will be provided, but it is the buyer's responsibility to seek a new title if desired.

Delivery is available within a reasonable distance from Hackettstown NJ, otherwise buyer is responsible for picking up the vehicle. It can be rolled on and off any trailer relatively easily (U-Haul car trailers will work).

For those interested in purchasing the trailer as well, I will sell this as a package deal (chassis + trailer) for $2600 or best offer. The trailer is a tandem axle, 7000# GVWR, with a 13' deck (approximately 17' overall length including tongue), and electric brakes. The only things I want to keep are the tie down chains. The trailer is titled.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited by mark_anthony_78; 01-23-2015 at 04:53 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: F/S 1976 Corvette chassis/engine/trans + trailer