Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1975 VIN matching <<Charlotte NC

Search this Thread

Old 02-19-2015, 08:14 PM
Crontab
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts
Default 1975 VIN matching <<Charlotte NC

The ad is still up on Craigs List if you want to see more pictures, but basically here's the run down.
AC/heater works, (Freon needs recharging though). Headlight cans replaced a few years back, new starter, alternator,headers, brake master cylinder (pics show all this). T-Tops don't leak. Engine was rebuilt about 50k miles ago. No rust and birdcage is solid. Yeah, a few cosmetic things need fixing like interior passenger door handle and the clock but seriously ever seen a C-3 clock work? Always garage kept could be a daily driver if you wanted to but face it why would you. As seen it's black so every little minuscule piece of dirt/dust is going to show, with that said I'd give the paint a 6. Still have the original seats/steering wheel if you want them. If you're interested PM me and I'll send you a nice word doc of all the particular "stuff" that need fixing.
$9,5000
Here's a video I took, I did a close up on the hood to show the only "major" cracks in the paint. I keep the antenna off just because I don't want someone to hit it and crack the fiberglass, that and I don't listen to the radio anyway.

If you don't see what you're looking for in the pictures or the video just ask and I'll be happy to oblige you.
Old 02-21-2015, 07:48 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Can you tell me what the original color of the car was or post a picture of the build plate from the drivers door panel please. They didn't build any black Corvettes in 1975 that I am aware of and I would like to know what the original color was. Looking for a particular color to rebuild possibly.

Thanks for your help.

David
AllC34Me
Old 02-21-2015, 09:19 AM
Crontab
Advanced

Received 15 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by AllC34Me
Can you tell me what the original color of the car was or post a picture of the build plate from the drivers door panel please. They didn't build any black Corvettes in 1975 that I am aware of and I would like to know what the original color was. Looking for a particular color to rebuild possibly.

Thanks for your help.

David
AllC34Me
Hi David,
Sure thing! the car was originally bright yellow with saddle interior. I've PM'd you the link for pictures of all the VIN's and build plate.
Don't hesitate to ask if you need any more info.
Old 02-21-2015, 09:31 AM
AllC34Me

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2,031 Likes on 1,103 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Thank you, got them, good pictures and clear details, so thank you.
I am not looking for a bright yellow car but that was a nice color in 1975. Not exactly what I am looking for but here is another bump and a wish for a quick sale for you.
Best regards,
David

Get notified of new replies

To 1975 VIN matching <<Charlotte NC

Quick Reply: 1975 VIN matching <<Charlotte NC