Auto Extras & Memorabilia Accessories for your Corvette that aren’t budget-busters. Plus, Corvette memorabilia and die cast models (1:24 and 1:18 scale).

Complete 50th Anniversary HO Scale Train Set for Sale

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2014, 07:11 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

Received 313 Likes on 136 Posts

Default Complete 50th Anniversary HO Scale Train Set for Sale

Offering for sale the Limited and the COMPLETE stem which is VERY RARE, for a limited time, as I do have a train dealer willing to pay asking price, but I wanted this collection to first be offered to a fellow Corvette Owner first, before I trade it in on a new O gauge Engine.

Took months to collect and the Bradford Exchange only issued them by mail, sending 1 issue every two or three months. Even today, the Bradford Exchange only is offering the 53 Corvette and flatcar and the 97 Corvette and flatcar, no locomotives, caboose, track, or any other pieces are available. This was limited in production and was sold out as sets several years ago. Sure you can find some of the pieces, but very unusual to find the entire set in mint, and never opened condition, nobody is offering the full set.

The set I am selling are ALL in the original boxes, only opened to inspect for damage, mint condition, the train is HO Scale, and NEVER RUN, EVERYTHING is included in original packaging.

Here are the modules.

Issue 1 - Engine - A Unit
Issue 2 - Engine - B Unit and Track
Issue 3 - Flat Car with a 1953 Corvette Diecast and Power Pack
Issue 4 – Flat Car with a 1957 Corvette Diecast
Issue 5 – Flat Car with a 1963 Corvette Diecast
Issue 6 – Flat Car with a 1969 Corvette Diecast
Issue 7 – Flat Car with a 1997 Corvette Diecast
Issue 8 – Caboose

They original cost was $69.95 per issue, plus $8.99 S&H which amounted to a total of $631.52 for the completed set!

I will sell this rare train with track, cars, engine, power transformers everything for $380. Firm, you pay shipping which should not be very much.

THIS IS BRAND NEW, NEVER USED, LIMITED Collector's 50th Anniversary Edition, that will never b issued again. Reason I am letting this go, is I collect O scale trains and have no use for them. I thought one of you collectors would like this special item for your collection, so I am offering it here first, great deal. EVERYTHING is there to set up and run the day you get it.....track, transformer, connections, engine, cars, complete set. Many started the collection few finished, this is a complete set. i am offering for a fraction of the actual price.
First come first gets it...Just PM me....

FYI...there is one on ebay now for over $250.00 and it is far from a complete set, MANY cars and train pieces are missing.

Last edited by 1KULC7; 12-29-2014 at 08:50 AM.
Old 01-26-2015, 07:44 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

BUMP UP....still available...
Old 09-23-2015, 03:13 PM
1KULC7
Le Mans Master

SOLD SOLD SOLD.....

Get notified of new replies

To Complete 50th Anniversary HO Scale Train Set for Sale