Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Big MIR Track Rental November 22, 2014 BCB Rental

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Blackbenzz
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Big MIR Track Rental November 22, 2014 BCB Rental

I reserved both lanes at MIR on SATURDAY November 22nd for us to go racing! Should be the nice cold temps with negative DA that everyone talks about aka the MIRacle track lol. I've negotiated it down to $100/car and $10/spectator (keep in mind this is a weekend rental so more expensive than weekday rentals). No deposit, just show up and pay cash at the gate. One lane for drag radials/slicks and one lane for street tires. Track is open from 9am to 5pm. All are welcome but please don't bring a car if it is highly likely to oil down the track. Who's in?
Old 10-17-2014, 10:30 AM
allstock
Intermediate

Originally Posted by Blackbenzz
I reserved both lanes at MIR on SATURDAY November 22nd for us to go racing! Should be the nice cold temps with negative DA that everyone talks about aka the MIRacle track lol. I've negotiated it down to $100/car and $10/spectator (keep in mind this is a weekend rental so more expensive than weekday rentals). No deposit, just show up and pay cash at the gate. One lane for drag radials/slicks and one lane for street tires. Track is open from 9am to 5pm. All are welcome but please don't bring a car if it is highly likely to oil down the track. Who's in?
Since you have both lanes could we get some grudge runs in if we wanted to? I may have a few people interested depending on that
Old 11-10-2014, 01:50 PM
Blackbenzz
Intermediate

Originally Posted by allstock
Since you have both lanes could we get some grudge runs in if we wanted to? I may have a few people interested depending on that
Sorry for the late response, haven't been on the forum in a while. We have both lanes so you can go up and stage with whoever you want. One lane will be drag radial/slick only though so at least 1 of the cars will have to have drag radials or slicks

Get notified of new replies

To Big MIR Track Rental November 22, 2014 BCB Rental

Quick Reply: Big MIR Track Rental November 22, 2014 BCB Rental