Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

Procharged C6 Pulls P85 Tesla Model S

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2015, 05:06 PM
CF Editor
IB Staff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Procharged C6 Pulls P85 Tesla Model S

Everyone and their mother know that the Teslas are quick off the line. There's really no getting around that... Well, you can get around them in a procharged C6.

Sometimes, an old dog's old tricks work just fine.
Old 09-11-2015, 09:52 AM
Rkreigh
Le Mans Master

Received 707 Likes on 543 Posts

Originally Posted by CF Editor

Everyone and their mother know that the Teslas are quick off the line. There's really no getting around that... Well, you can get around them in a procharged C6.

Sometimes, an old dog's old tricks work just fine.
a few of my buddies have the new P85D and zero to 30 the car launches like a scared rabbit.

and all that torq plants solid with zero drama, the car just goes. but it's a heavy brick and the vette is much lighter

give me the tesla drivetrain (with a SMALL battery array) and a micro turbine aka like Jag did with the CX75 and that can be the next vette and I'd be fine with it.

the technology is getting more affordable and turbines and electric motors go very well together.

don't discount the instant torque. they don't call it INSANE mode for nothing. that being said, I'll stick with my vette

the tesla is nice, and very quick, but I don't want the mileage limitation.

I'm a long hauler and travel in the vette often. the teslsa fails miserably there.

short sprints only.

Quick Reply: Procharged C6 Pulls P85 Tesla Model S