Drag Racing Results, Trap Speed, Reaction Time, Driving Technique, Tips for Running the Corvette in the ¼ & 1/8 mile, Events

After many inquiries..

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2015, 10:57 AM
_ski_dwn_it
Instructor

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Default After many inquiries..

I have decided to sell my sbc 434 equipment off. I am posting this here also so those that inquired about the equipment and other technical composition my my engine also have a build sheet to go by for the major components.

1. I am selling my SBC 23* heads built by M2 racesystem which is a brodix based head, 227cc intake runner that is the best flowing head for velocity and CFM combined on the market. These heads on my 11.5:1 compression 434 motor ran 9.80@130MPH and pulled 1.26 60ft times. Car was perfectly streetable and driven for years with this combo on the street. They flat out work. The heads last year got a new set of PAC racing springs that can handle any cam to .700 lift. Price $1500

2. With the heads I am selling my custom single plane intake complete with 30lb injectors, aeromotive billet fuel pressure regulator and rails, braided fuel lines with AN fitting that will bolt right up to stock lines, 1000 CFM billet throttle body. The entire plenum and nitake is polished and will all fit under the STOCK vette hood. This intake is tweaked to the hilt to give you the best results. Price $1650

3. I am also selling my Accel DFI GEN7 complete with replacement wiring harness so all your sensors and important components are controlled with virtually brand new wiring. When I installed it in my car I simply overlaid the stock stuff and it installed clean and neat - see photos. You can control your A/F with the closed loop capabiities - tell it what you want and it will run the A/F you want. you get my tunes that I ran on my 434 combo with it also to use or start with and tune from there. Price: Whole setup $1600

I was going to hold onto the stuff for my son who is 13 and will be movnig from Jr dragster to real car when he hits 16, but I would have to detune whatever setup I get and figured a 350 with carb would make more sense for his time age/race limitations.

I have a ton of other stuff also like billet valve covers $100 bucks, Electric water pump seen in photo $150, Comp Cams 1.7 RR chromoly $200 bucks, and Crower Solid Roller Lifters $200 (these were over 700 new). Hooker Comp Headers Ceramic coated with normal wear and tear over 700 new. price $400.

Here is the car with the above mentioned parts!

and the video

http://vid26.photobucket.com/albums/...t/1008run2.mp4

Quick Reply: After many inquiries..