Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

please help 83 crossfire and want to go carb

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 PM
steelerspitt43224
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default please help 83 crossfire and want to go carb

I have a 83 crossfire but it is a camaro. I had a 84 witch was carb. at that time i bought a 305HO with elderbrock intake and carb. and now I want to put that in my 83 But I really dont know what all I have to do to convert it from cross fire to carb. I have been reading your posts but dont know if I need to use both fuel lines or one? witch one would be easier I know i have to use a fuel pressure regulator but other then that i am lost. any info would be great!! thank you
Old 04-01-2010, 09:44 AM
Eldogg
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You will need a bypass fuel pressure reg. and a distributor. Oh yea and a intake and carb. If you want to sell your crossfire stuff I might be interested.
Old 04-23-2010, 10:40 AM
BTTB
Racer

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by steelerspitt43224
I have a 83 crossfire but it is a camaro. I had a 84 witch was carb. at that time i bought a 305HO with elderbrock intake and carb. and now I want to put that in my 83 But I really dont know what all I have to do to convert it from cross fire to carb. I have been reading your posts but dont know if I need to use both fuel lines or one? witch one would be easier I know i have to use a fuel pressure regulator but other then that i am lost. any info would be great!! thank you
go to (third gen.org) you can find all the info you need.

Get notified of new replies

To please help 83 crossfire and want to go carb

Quick Reply: please help 83 crossfire and want to go carb