Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory

Old 10-14-2012, 10:26 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06-'07, '13, '15

Default Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory

Wanted to make everyone aware of a new service we have launched that is FREE and helps match up local tuners/installers with customers. The website is called AAPID.com (Aftermarket Auto Parts Installer Directory). Site is free of charge for everyone to use (including shops) and gives auto enthusiasts the ability to search for install/tuner/12 volt shops in their local area (question we get all the time, where can I get my new XXXXXXX installed?)

The site is http://www.aapid.com (AfterMarket Parts Installer Directory)

Find Local Auto Install Shops

For shops, creating your listing is free and takes about 3 mins. Your listing will stay active forever and you will never be asked to pay anything to keep it up and running. You have complete control of your listing and can edit/delete it at any time. We are doing this as a free service to help Auto Enthusiasts find local shops that can install aftermarket parts, purchase parts, or get service work done on their vehicle.

If you own a shop, take a moment and sign up below, the sooner you sign up the sooner you will start getting additional business for local enthusiasts.
http://www.aapid.com/signup_form.php

For customers that need work, the site is still brand new so the database is limited. Give it some time and I expect in a few months we will have a nice database of local shops you can search to do installs and performance work on your vehicle

Please let me know if you have any questions,

Jim
admin@aapid.com
Old 11-25-2012, 12:01 AM
cv67
Team Owner

Received 3,043 Likes on 2,602 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05

Old 12-18-2012, 08:00 PM
southerncarparts
Supporting Vendor

Received 314 Likes on 287 Posts