Engine Mods Outrageous Builds, High-Horsepower Modifications, strokers, and big cams for the Corvette

Will edelbrock performer RPM fit under C4 hood?

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 09:54 PM
frankinvett84
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
Default Will edelbrock performer RPM fit under C4 hood?

I have searched and keep getting different results. I have a 1984 and would like to mod the bottom of the air cleaner to fit ram air ducts in hood. my engine is coming from builder with performer rpm manifold and I don't even know if it will fit under my hood yet.
Old 02-06-2015, 09:53 AM
mr.beachcomber
Burning Brakes

Received 31 Likes on 23 Posts

You may have a better response to your question is you post a link to this topic in the C4 Tech/Performance forum. I'm sure someone there may have already done this type of installation.
Old 03-21-2015, 01:41 PM
mc73cromags
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi, I also have an 84. I put a wieand team-g with a 750 demon and a 14 in drop base air cleaner. I had to mill off .400 off the top of the manifold but now it fits. The performer would fit under the hood but did not work with the cylinder heads(ported dart heads) so I had to modify the team-g. But it is all under the hood now and looks great.
I also wanted to try and make the cross fire cover to fit...but i couldn't bring myself to cutting it up? Good luck

Get notified of new replies

To Will edelbrock performer RPM fit under C4 hood?

Quick Reply: Will edelbrock performer RPM fit under C4 hood?