F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

1979 formula for sale $ 7,000.00

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 02:22 AM
black 99
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1979 formula for sale $ 7,000.00

Hello everyone,
I have a 1979 formula for sale. This car is is really good condition. It is black on black with t-tops. tilt steering, power windows, factory snowflake rims. Formula has a oldsmobile 455 that sounds awsome nice cam and it is built to run. Very Fast. It has a reinforced subframe, traction bars and brand new mickey thompsons in the rear. I have lots of extra parts to pretty much finish the car. Body and interior is in really good shape. No dents and only a few minor superficial scratches.
I put alot of money into the car and the owner before me put alot of money in the car. I have all the reciepts for everything that was done and put into the engine and transmission. This car is really nice I ate to get rid of it and here is why I am selling it. I want to finish my mods on my 1999 c5 corvette 6-speed convertable. Wife says I have tooo many toys like there could be such a thing but between the harley, corvette and formula something had to go. No way the vette was going anywhere, or the bike so that left the formula. So let my loss be your gain. You wont be dissappointed if you get this car. I am posting lots of pictures so you can get a good idea of how good a shape the car is in. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or call me directly on my cell phone at 518-729-0089 or home 573-774-6245 ill try to answer any questions you might have. If you are in the area feel free to stop by and give it a once over. Thanks for looking. Jason. P.S. Also included are pictures of the vette and my 1993 heritage softail that I have modded I am a very sick man can't stop myself I have to change everything I get. I have had the vette 9 months and I have changed just about everything except interior which is next on the list. So that again is why I am selling the formula.

http://s287.photobucket.com/albums/l...t=4988da7a.pbw

I think that should just about cover every angle, let me know if anyone wants more pics. Thanks Jason

Last edited by black 99; 06-05-2008 at 07:54 PM. Reason: added pictures
Old 06-05-2008, 01:00 PM
Madmikeee
Team Owner

Location: Sometimes I wonder... why is that frisbee getting bigger? Then it hits me.
Cruise-In X Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06

Nice ride..

save people some work and wrap those links in [IMG]...[/IMG] tags instead
Old 05-13-2010, 09:40 AM
Kryptonite
Pro

Still available ?

Get notified of new replies

To 1979 formula for sale $ 7,000.00