F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

An Apology From Corvettes of Dallas

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2010, 10:03 AM
Corvettes of Dallas
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default An Apology From Corvettes of Dallas

I regret to say that we at Corvettes of Dallas have not done a very good job letting those across North America know what we are doing at our Dealership. To be honest - I was not aware of "F-Body" on CF until the other day. Well, as of today -- we will correct the situation. While we are a Corvette Pre-Owned Full Service Dealership - we do a great deal of PERFORMANCE AND REPAIR work on F-Bodies. In fact, we are in the process of building a 2000 RWHP Camaro 1/4 mile drag car for a customer. And, we are always shipping packages across the country to someone who needs a part or an accessory.
So, I thought I would make a formal post and say "Hello from Corvettes of Dallas". Please bookmark us as a favorite. If you need something -- send us an email or call -- we can usually save you money since we do not have to rely on one area of our business to pay all the bills. With 21 years of just doing Corvettes and F-Bodies - we do have the knowledge and buying power to help satisfy the Chevy lover in you.
Todd

Last edited by Corvettes of Dallas; 01-21-2010 at 08:47 AM.
Old 01-20-2010, 10:16 PM
user_name
Melting Slicks

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Corvettes of Dallas
I regret to say that we at Corvettes of Dallas have not done a very good job letting those across North America know what we are doing at our Dealership. To be honest - I was not aware of "F-Body" on CF until the other day. Well, as of today -- we will correct the situation. While we are a Corvette Pre-Owned Full Service Dealership - we do a great deal of PERFORMANCE AND REPAIR work on F-Bodies. In fact, we are in the process of building a 2000 RWHP Camero 1/4 mile drag car for a customer. And, we are always shipping packages across the country to someone who needs a part or an accessory.
So, I thought I would make a formal post and say "Hello from Corvettes of Dallas". Please bookmark us as a favorite. If you need something -- send us an email or call -- we can usually save you money since we do not have to rely on one area of our business to pay all the bills. With 21 years of just doing Corvettes and F-Bodies - we do have the knowledge and buying power to help satisfy the Chevy lover in you.
Todd
Spelling camaro correctly would probably go a long way...
Old 01-21-2010, 08:49 AM
Corvettes of Dallas
Drifting

Originally Posted by user_name
Spelling camaro correctly would probably go a long way...
Duly noted and Duly corrected. If they only had a better spell check on CF I would be much happier. Thanks for reading and posting. And, equally important -- is there anything we can do for you and your F Body?

Todd
Old 01-21-2010, 10:23 AM
user_name
Melting Slicks

Originally Posted by Corvettes of Dallas
Duly noted and Duly corrected. If they only had a better spell check on CF I would be much happier. Thanks for reading and posting. And, equally important -- is there anything we can do for you and your F Body?

Todd
I'm only a former fbody guy. I was just giving you a hard time.
Old 01-24-2010, 12:15 AM
Neil350
Racer

St. Jude Donor '12

Todd,

I'd like a Vette when the economy/oil field picks up again but I hate the car buying/shopping experience. I bought my Sierra last year and I remember it just being a nitemare and a half car shopping just due to the dealers them selves.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Corvettes of Dallas
Drifting

Originally Posted by Neil350
Todd,

I'd like a Vette when the economy/oil field picks up again but I hate the car buying/shopping experience. I bought my Sierra last year and I remember it just being a nitemare and a half car shopping just due to the dealers them selves.
I won't disagree with your concerns. Some car buying experiences are just plain bad. But, this is a CORVETTE buying experience and there is a difference. The super majority of our buyers are not buying a car they are driving every day. They are buying a WEEKEND TOY. And, if you are buying something that you really do not need -- then the experience better be fantastic. If the experience is not fantastic then you are going to go somewhere else. We understand this thought process. Not only do we have some of the best pre-owned Corvettes in the country -- we also pride ourselves on GREAT customer service. Come meet us and let us put our money where are mouth is.
Todd

Get notified of new replies

To An Apology From Corvettes of Dallas

Quick Reply: An Apology From Corvettes of Dallas