F-Body General Discussion Non-Corvette General Discussion on Camaro, Firebird and Trans Am, F-Body Technical Info, for sale

1998 Trans. Built Engine, Trans, Suspension

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2011, 04:13 PM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default 1998 Trans. Built Engine, Trans, Suspension

I am putting my 1998 Trans Am up for sale. I've invested a lot of time and money into this car, but I'm ready to move on to something else, namely finishing my Jeep project. You can jump in this car and drive anywhere with out worry. My wife and I did the Hot Rod Power tour in it this past June and it avg. 20mpg.

Here's a run down of all the good stuff:
Forged 347 short block (Texas Speed) Diamond pistons, Eagle rods, stock crank, ARP bolts. LS2 heads with dual springs, tit. retainers, hardened pushrods. LS6 intake, 42lb injectors, stock t-body and MAF, SLP lid. 13k on it all. Cam is a Comp grind, 238/242-605/610-113+4. NGK BR8EFS plugs.
Walbro 255 in-tank pump, stock rails.
Makes a little over 400rwhp through the muffler.
Battery has been relocated to hatch area and !wire mod on pass. fender.
The coils have also been relocated to the frame rails.
Exhaust:
Pacesetter coated LT's, mandrel bent 3" Y pipe with Flowmaster merge, QTP 3" electric cut out in I pipe. 3" over axle to a GMMG muffler with 3.5" slash cut Magnaflow tips.

Yank SS3600 converter is currently in the car. I am waiting on a Yank PY3600 to come in, and it will be installed so long as the car doesn't sell before then.
FLT Level 4 4L60E that was just refreshed last November. Car only has 4,500 miles on it since then.

Stock 10 bolt with 3.73's and Auburn Pro Posi.

Suspension:
Front QA1 coilovers with 300lb springs
Rear Strange 12 way adjustable shocks
BMR adjustable control arms
Sphon rear drag bar
Yank Torque Arm Relocation crossmember with stock torque arm.
Edelbrock adjustable panhard bar.
Isolators removed from factory rear coils.

Wheels/Tires
17x9.5 C6 Z06 chrome with 275/40/17 Nitto 555's
18x10.5 C6 Z06 chrome Deep Dish with 345/45/18 Mickey Thompson ET's.

Interior:
Panasonic CD player with direct IPOD connector, Planet Audio amp with panasonic 6.5 3 way's in front doors and rear sail panels.
Stock grey leather interior, seats are all in great condition, power windows, locks etc all work. Driver's power seat does not work. No cracks in door panels etc. Only bad interior piece is the dash which has a couple small cracks. The center console lid, headliner and sun visors were replaced back in June. Switch panel in ash tray location

Exterior:
8K HID's in fogs and low beams, Limo tint and 35% on front windshield
There are some paint defects, but over all the car still looks very good.
Matte black CETA and bird on front plate cover

Power adder:
Nitrous Outlet Brand X kit with a Harris Speed works 78mm Plate. Also a Brand X purge kit. The kit is jetted with a 72N and 32F. Car runs extremely well on the nitrous, and has a VERY good nitrous tune in it.

Pics:

This is an older pic of the engine.

$11,000 or best offer.
You can contact me at (405)650-1798
Or email at Jarrodmuck@yahoo.com
Old 01-07-2011, 09:26 AM
jmuck
Burning Brakes

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Sold!!!!

Quick Reply: 1998 Trans. Built Engine, Trans, Suspension