Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

For those who care some of our wedding photos...

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2005, 10:09 PM
L98Terror
Race Director

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W. Detroit Events Coordinator
Cruise-In VI Veteran
Cruise-In VII Veteran
Cruise-In VII Autocross Champ

Originally Posted by 2002 red conv
Gotta love that Red Sox hat yankees suck tomorrow
Word
Old 04-03-2005, 07:32 PM
yankee0304
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '07

Originally Posted by Scooter70
Wait.... arrested? We need to hear that story.

Originally Posted by 2002 red conv
Gotta love that Red Sox hat yankees suck tomorrow

You Red Sux fans only wish the Yankees sucked. Who has more world championships to their credit? And don't give me the about how the Red Sux won last year...The Yankees stats speek for themselves. Where was Boston for the past 95 years?

However, to the Red Sux credit, the Chi Cubs have no excuses now. Curses only exist because they make a convienient excuse and make a wonderful stumbling block. Let's face it, I don't believe in baseball curses, or any curses. I firmly believe that Boston's upper management made many good decisions, i.e. getting Pedro "Who's Your Daddy" Martinez and The Rocket, as well as having had Carlton Fisk for many years. Boston never had a lack of talent, they only had the inability to work as a team and/or to make the most of the talent that they did have. It's the same story with the Cubs.

People can blame the injuries that Mark Prior and Kerry Wood have as results of the curse. I just call it coincidence, being overworked, overworking themselves, or just being injury prone. People can choose any one of those or any factor that I may have missed that DOES NOT INCLUDE A CURSE...THE CURSE IS IMAGINARY!!! The Red Sux are proof. It's time for the Cubs to get real, as the Wrigley Co. could easily outspend the one person who I should love (but don't), George Steinbrenner. Think about it. The Cubs always will sell tickets at Wrigley Field. That's a given. They make money there. If the Cubs did better, more merchandise sales=more profits for Wrigley Co. This further means that the Wrigley Co. could have twice the budget of the Yankees in about 10-15 years if the cash is spent correctly and profits would increase. However, they still have to do a major overhaul to Wrigley...concrete falling on peoples heads is not a good thing. They should tear up all the concrete that makes up the stands and replace all of it along with correcting any structural defects that they find. Iam not for a large change, not to the degree Yankee Stadium was done cuz that would not look good at Wrigley. The atmosphere has to be kept. It has to have the old school look while being safe and modern. Not too hard to do for that field. Wouldn't be too hard to do with Fenway. Improvements are warranted at both parks, but my understanding is that Fenway will be no more, which is sad. It's kinda like loosing Old Comiskey. Parks like those don't exist in many places anymore.

Well, enough for my rant. Cubs and Red Sox Suck, Yankees Rule.

Last edited by yankee0304; 04-03-2005 at 07:45 PM.
Old 04-05-2005, 03:31 AM
retrovette
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Cruise-In III Veteran

Beautiful bride, good looking couple, tremendous looking wedding. Congratulation to the both of you.

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live.

Quick Reply: For those who care some of our wedding photos...