Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Anyone got experience booking a Woodward Lot?

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2006, 01:49 PM
The DBK
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anyone got experience booking a Woodward Lot?

I don't need one for the actual dream cruise but I'm doing this thing for my forum the week before that has ballooned to a retarded number of cars and I need a lot for us to use as homebase for cruising Woodward. Anybody ever done this before?

I've got a buddy who's uncle owns that Kroger complex up at Old Woodward near downtown, but the lot is behind the building. Hopefully he can get that thing locked up as plan B. I wouldn't mind something actually on the street. Anywhere from like 13 mile to 18. Needs parking for about 80 cars. If they are all gone, any suggestions in that area not on Woodward we can get to? I realize they'll be hard to come by only 2 months out, but I want to try!

Thanks homies.
Old 06-14-2006, 03:43 PM
YLWFVR75
Le Mans Master

Received 185 Likes on 90 Posts
SE Michigan Coordinator
CI 3, 4, 5, 6, 10 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '09-'11,-'13-'14-'15
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Originally Posted by The DBK
I don't need one for the actual dream cruise but I'm doing this thing for my forum...
Dave, what's up?

Your Forum? What Forum?

Unfortunately, I can't help you out. Perhaps you can call one of the city municipalities involved with the cruise for more info on getting space.

Quick Reply: Anyone got experience booking a Woodward Lot?