Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Shop/Tuner In Fort Wayne(In.) or near by?????

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-2006, 04:13 PM
PrimeC5
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shop/Tuner In Fort Wayne(In.) or near by?????

I'm looking for a shop to install some LG headers and some swa bars and then do a Tune. Are there any such shops capable in or around Fort Wayne???????
Old 09-27-2006, 05:38 PM
indy300
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PrimeC5
I'm looking for a shop to install some LG headers and some swa bars and then do a Tune. Are there any such shops capable in or around Fort Wayne???????
Boy You're In Luck!

Lingenfelter and Dynatech are right there in FW! I'm sure they can help you out with more than you can afford
Old 09-27-2006, 10:32 PM
PrimeC5
Racer

thanx for the info
Old 09-28-2006, 12:02 PM
PrimeC5
Racer

Originally Posted by indy300
Boy You're In Luck!

Lingenfelter and Dynatech are right there in FW! I'm sure they can help you out with more than you can afford

Dynatech's website send you to other shops for installation and none of their shops seem to be close to FW. Are there any others?????
Old 09-28-2006, 03:30 PM
LT-4 CE
Race Director

Location: Everyday you must choose between the pain of discipline and the pain of regret. Fredericktown, OH

Dynatech's website send you to other shops for installation and none of their shops seem to be close to FW. Are there any others?????
You must have gotten to the Dynatech headers site. I am not sure of the spelling, but the Dynatech in FW is an actual shop that does custom work. I've not used them, but heard decent stuff about them.
Old 09-28-2006, 03:58 PM
slolane
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
CI 7-8-9 Veteran
St. Jude Donor '07-'08 & '12

Dynotech is a great place to take your car Phil is a great guy and knows his stuff. I drive my car from Grand Rapids Mich. just to have Phil and his guys work on it Look on the left side of this page they are a vendor here. Look under tuners they are also known as DTE tell them slolane sent you

Last edited by slolane; 09-28-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-28-2006, 04:14 PM
DTE Powertrain
Collections Hold

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

This is us~ www.dynotech-eng.com

We are located in the South-West area of Fort Wayne, indiana and right off I-69 via exist 105A. Give us a call or drop by, as we would be happy to make your aquaintance and show you around our 10,000 sq./ft. facility.
Old 09-28-2006, 05:07 PM
PrimeC5
Racer

THANK YOU for clearing that up I did end up at DynA tech's website not DynO tech's I will be stopping by to discuss my plans and get aquinted with the staff!!!!!

Thanx again for all the help!!!
Old 09-28-2006, 05:10 PM
DTE Powertrain
Collections Hold

Old 09-30-2006, 08:19 AM
indy300
Drifting

THANK YOU for clearing that up I did end up at DynA tech's website not DynO tech's I will be stopping by to discuss my plans and get aquinted with the staff!!!!!

Thanx again for all the help!!!
I get them confused every time I try to find Dynotech's web site
Old 10-03-2006, 11:15 AM
PrimeC5
Racer

well I'm still looking for a shop to install my LG headers so if anyone knows of any besides the two allready mentioned that would be great!!!!! thanx in advance Adam
Old 10-03-2006, 11:40 AM
Y2KC5NBM
Pro

Cruise-In V Veteran

Dyno Tech wouldn't do it? You might try calling Rodney from RPM transmissions. His shop is in Sulphur Springs, IN and is known on the Forum for his great 6 speed tranny's and rear-ends. He is also a sponsor on here.

His website is http://www.rpmtransmissions.com

I have had him rebuild my rear-end and put 4.10 gears in. I also had him install an LS7 clutch, he does great work.

Good Luck!

Brian
Old 10-03-2006, 01:03 PM
DTE Powertrain
Collections Hold

We did get a chance to meet Adam and he did tour the shop a couple of days ago- nice meeting you. (at least I think it was him....I was busy with some magazine folks and couldn't get away)

Anyway, we don't install customer supplied parts here as a norm, nor do we install used parts- which I think is what Adam has if I'm not mistaken. We used to do that, but after getting stung a few times when the cust. supplied parts prematurely fails, doesn't fit right, needs extensive modifications just to make it even come close to fitting right, etc. we no longer do such things.

This policy certainly isn't meant to make more sales by any means and everyone who knows us, knows that to be true. However, we've just found through experience that messes like that only make it an unpleasant experience for our customer, it's a real hassle for us and it takes far longer to complete the job, than if we would just have built the car with components we know work well together that we carry and stock- plus we can give them a parts/labor warranty.

Anytime you want to come by again Adam the door is always open to you.

Phil- DTE
Old 10-04-2006, 10:24 AM
PrimeC5
Racer

Originally Posted by DynoTech Engineering
We did get a chance to meet Adam and he did tour the shop a couple of days ago- nice meeting you. (at least I think it was him....I was busy with some magazine folks and couldn't get away)

Anyway, we don't install customer supplied parts here as a norm, nor do we install used parts- which I think is what Adam has if I'm not mistaken. We used to do that, but after getting stung a few times when the cust. supplied parts prematurely fails, doesn't fit right, needs extensive modifications just to make it even come close to fitting right, etc. we no longer do such things.

This policy certainly isn't meant to make more sales by any means and everyone who knows us, knows that to be true. However, we've just found through experience that messes like that only make it an unpleasant experience for our customer, it's a real hassle for us and it takes far longer to complete the job, than if we would just have built the car with components we know work well together that we carry and stock- plus we can give them a parts/labor warranty.

Anytime you want to come by again Adam the door is always open to you.

Phil- DTE

I will be by again Phil, thanx for the hospitality(sp?) and I understand your policy, once I get the headers on I'll be by for some tuning

Get notified of new replies

To Shop/Tuner In Fort Wayne(In.) or near by?????

Quick Reply: Shop/Tuner In Fort Wayne(In.) or near by?????