Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

TCC5's favorite psycho woman

Old 09-22-2001, 08:09 PM
JIMBONIC
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default TCC5's favorite psycho woman

Hey Tom, Remember that goofy woman that yelled at you when we went for a ride a while back? :p: Well she just went off on my wife. She was driving to the store for the weeks groceries and stoped at the stop sign. She started to go forward, now mind you, she is still learning to drive the stick in the Saturn, when Miss Psycho literally throws a 3 foot tall orange cone 4 feet into the street in front of the car! :mad Now Kathy has a hard enough time driving a stick as it is, but at least she did not lose it here! :D She told me that it missed the car by about a foot. So my wife turns the car around and decides to rip Miss Psycho a new one! :cool: Kathy asked her what the hell she thought she was doing :confused: She tells her that she was speeding, going at least 40, and wanted to slow her down! :cry Now not to put down my winter car, but I dont think that it can get up to 40 in about 2 house lengths! :crazy: Anyway, Kathy ends up calling the police when she gets home and they go and tell her that if Kathy wanted, she could have her arrested for a number of violations :nono: Long story shortend, she got slapped by officer friendly and Kathy got a thanks for reporting her :cheers: She even told him how silly she felt reporting it and he said that there have been other complaints about her in the past and that it is not hers to say who is speeding and who isnt and that she can not take the law into her own hands! All I can say is that if she ever does that to me in the Vette, she will look worse than Bin Laidnone does after we get through with his sorry butt! :flag
Old 09-22-2001, 08:44 PM
BubbleHead
Melting Slicks

Default Re: TCC5's favorite psycho woman (JIMBONIC)

LOL! Sounds like it's time to move OR have a CORVETTE PARTY!!! :lol: :lol:

Do you need to borrow my CJ-7 with it's 33" mud tires, obnoxious exhaust and 5" of lift? I'm sure that will make her day! :lol:

[Modified by BubbleHead, 6:47 PM 9/22/2001]
Old 09-22-2001, 11:23 PM
LittleTrouble
Racer

Cruise-In III Veteran

Oh YEAH!!!! Go Mrs Jimbonic!!!!!! I think that tonight, maybe Jim should show you how to drive a manual transmission all over someone's front lawn....What nerve of some people. Hopefully someone will teach her her own little lesson very soon.

Raina
Old 09-22-2001, 11:30 PM
COBrien
Drifting

Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Donor '06-'07-'08

Default Re: TCC5's favorite psycho woman (LittleTrouble)

I'm thinking....caravan to Jim's house? :D.

Collin
Old 09-23-2001, 11:02 AM
TCC5
Drifting

:eek: :eek: :eek: Your wife must have done a burn out in front of that :crazy: women's house in the Saturn :eek: I see Hampton convinced you to get the quad turbo with 40 PSI of boost and direct 500HP shot of NOS a'la his Hyundai :lol: Is this the lady who's kids play hockey in the street yet she gets upset when we drive alittle fast in front of her house? :rolleyes: No wonder why peeps drive fast in front of her house, they don't want anything thrown at them. :smash: Next time, I'll bring my RC car and wiz by her house going 40MPH+....and watch she calls the cops :lol: :lol: :lol: "Officer, that little RC car was going way to fast in front of my house while my kids are playing hockey in the street...I want to press charges" :p: :p: :p: :flag
Old 09-23-2001, 11:06 AM
TCC5
Drifting

Default Re: TCC5's favorite psycho woman (TCC5)

Next Smoke Show at Jim's Neighbor's house :flag
Old 09-24-2001, 12:38 PM
2001roadsterNBM
Racer

Just curious, what did TCC5 do to have the lady throw something?
Old 09-24-2001, 06:54 PM
TCC5
Drifting

Default Re: TCC5's favorite psycho woman (2001roadsterNBM)

Just curious, what did TCC5 do to have the lady throw something?
ahhhhhhhhh......I don't remember anything that happened :jester I think I just came down with a case of amnesia :crazy: Maybe Jimbonic can fill in the blanks :D

Get notified of new replies

To TCC5's favorite psycho woman

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: TCC5's favorite psycho woman