Great Lakes Illinois | Indiana | Iowa | Michigan | Missouri | Minnesota | Ohio | Wisconsin

Ohio Folks - Car Wash question

Search this Thread

Old 03-13-2008, 02:46 PM
Sammgb
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Default Ohio Folks - Car Wash question

Okay, before any of you club me, let me start by saying that my Vette's never been to an automatic car wash before. I don't plan on starting to use them with any kind of regularity, but I'm looking for a place or two that I could fall back on in a pinch. That having been said, does anyone have a recommendation for a good place in the Dayton/Cincinnati region that you've used for your Vette and that you'd go back to?

Part of this is being brought on by the Spring itch to get the Vette out and if I run through some skudge, I'd like to know a place I can run the car through before parking it in the garage and wouldn't have to suffer frostbite from washing the thing in 40 degree weather.

Last edited by Sammgb; 03-13-2008 at 02:49 PM.
Old 03-13-2008, 04:25 PM
Mike Mercury
Team Owner

Received 173 Likes on 107 Posts

check out one of your local traditional Corvette clubs. Some have a setup with a local Chevrolet dealer to where they allow you to use their wash bay.

Warm and indoors (and it's their hand-wash bay... not an automatic carwash).
Old 03-13-2008, 08:02 PM
tmjvett2009
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09-'10-'11

Default Wash

Soft touch car wash on Whipp Rd. in Centerville is very good and they are very carefull. Had my vett and caddy there and been very happy
Old 03-14-2008, 09:32 AM
Sammgb
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tmjvett2004
Soft touch car wash on Whipp Rd. in Centerville is very good and they are very carefull. Had my vett and caddy there and been very happy
I've used them before and I've been very happy with their service, I just didn't know if they dealt with Vettes. I know some places don't like doing Vettes due to the tire widths, and ground clearance. I'll give them a call

Thanx.

Get notified of new replies

To Ohio Folks - Car Wash question

Quick Reply: Ohio Folks - Car Wash question